- Job Title Marketplace Success Manager
- Hiring Organization Tackle.io
- Company Website https://tackle.io/
- Remote Locations US, Canada
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
To be successful, it is imperative that Tackle help our customers drive significant, repeatable, and sustainable revenue through the Marketplaces – some of which is accomplished through leveraging our Platform and some of which is aided by the help and support of Tackle’s Sales, Support, Onboarding, Product, and various other teams. As such, we need a seasoned Customer Success Manager for the team that drives continued and measurable value for our customers. Our platform is rapidly becoming a standard and meaningful component of our customers’ digital sales systems and digital sales strategy. We need to operate an engagement model that gives our customers the blueprint and guidance to transform their Marketplace GTM success. This role will include all responsibilities for Strategic Success Management activities for a set of named accounts and report to the Director Success Management.
Start with the customer – We succeed when our customers succeed. That’s why every role at Tackle leads to the customer. We exist to support, guide, and empower our customers.
Explore and experiment – We are curious and creative at work, always looking for innovative ways to improve. We continuously iterate and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Tackle is a safe place to try new things.
Learn and grow as a team – We seek and share knowledge across Tackle. We actively connect and collaborate with others. We welcome different perspectives and invite healthy debate.
Celebrate wellness – We value work-life harmony and personal well being. We share and appreciate stories of wellness every day. We are remote by design, so all Tacklers have the freedom to be their best selves.
Tackle together – We work openly and transparently at Tackle. We are caring, empathetic, and kind. Every Tackler plays a part in our welcoming, inclusive culture.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships with Alliance, Sales and Operations executive leaders
- Become the trusted advisor and named contact that these ISVs know will acquire a deep understanding of their business and help them solve any problems, even if not directly, that impede Cloud Marketplace revenue growth
- Identify, refine and manage the ISV’s Seller’s Journey on Marketplace; tracking objectives and goals related to Listing, Transacting and Optimizing their Marketplace Strategy and aligning to next best actions to achieve them
- Marshall the Tackle resources required to showcase the best that Tackle can provide in the platform and the people
- Provide strategic oversight and ownership of named accounts to the Sales and Customer Success team
- Establish recurring Business Reviews focused on helping Strategic Sellers meet their marketplace Key Performance Indicators across Selling and Co-Selling with the Marketplace providers
- Seek to understand and organize customer feedback and act as the voice of our ISV customers to Product Management and Customer Success leadership; representing their goals and needs to attain them
- Refine and share standard operating procedures, product tips and other information critical to enabling internal and external Tackle stakeholders through internal and external facing tools
- Evangelize the Tackle Vision and help transform the way software Sellers sell and the way that Buyers buy
- Be an expert in how transactions are offered, booked and fulfilled on Cloud Marketplaces and keep up to date with their interactions and changes
- 7+ years in Customer Success, Alliance Management or Sales Operations related experience; sourcing data, interpreting and presenting data-driven decisions.
- Experience in Customer Success, Alliances or Partner management, Sales or Revenue Operations, Account Management or equivalent history of increasing satisfaction, adoption, and retention of a technology or facilitating and/or supporting the sales process.
- Required: Knowledge with Cloud Marketplaces
- Business Intelligence and report creation experience; Excel and Salesforce experience preferred.
- Preferred: Skills in managing AWS, Azure or GCP related partnership programs
- Preferred: Skills managing reseller and distributor channel relationships
- Preferred: Experience working with one or more of the major Cloud Marketplaces
- Technologically adept and business intelligence acumen-focused, with outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, and presentation skills to internal and external stakeholders ranging from team members to executive management
- Ability to work individually and remotely and to collaborate within a team environment synchronously and asynchronously to achieve your goals.
- Bring YOU to the role – we want creative, positive, and excited team members who can think around corners and push us all to get better every day.
- Thrive amid the demanding pace of a hyper-growth SaaS company
- Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Company off-site summits
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Internet and phone reimbursement
- $1000 home ergo/office set up
- Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
- 401k + matching
- Technology tools to do your best work
- Company surprises and swag
- Awesome co-workers
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States, Canada
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page