- Hiring Organization: Oneteam
- Company Website: https://www.oneteam.io/en/
- Remote Locations: Europe
- Job Type: Remote, Full-Time
NOTE: WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO HIRE CANDIDATES WHO ARE CURRENTLY LIVING IN EUROPE.
Do you like creating and working on a product that is used by tens of thousands of people every day? Does being part of a small, ambitious and fast-growing team energize you? Then you might be the perfect person to join our Product Team!
Did you know that 80% of the global workforce -2.7B people – is deskless? Oneteam helps these ‘frontline workers’ feel more engaged and excited about their jobs! Often, frontline workers only have access to their mobile phones. This is why we are building the core app that will improve their Employee Experience. Our web app is the heart of creating those better employee experiences. This is where companies organize their internal communication, create training courses, manage employees, and so much more.
As our new Medior/Senior Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for building the ultimate web app to help thousands of companies – like H&M, Albert Heijn and Domino’s Pizza- create the best possible employee experience for millions of people.
Oneteam is an equal-opportunity employer. If you believe you’re the right fit for the job, please apply!
- You will be working on developing new features and improving our API, built primarily in TypeScript and MySQL as database engine;
- You will be helping to increase the stability of the platform and directly create functionality used by a large number of users;
- You will have a lot of responsibility in your day-to-day job and will contribute to a fast and stable platform;
- You will be working on maintaining and implementing new integrations with 3rd party software.
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript;
- Advanced knowledge of scalability, architecture and database engines like MySQL;
- You have a strong feeling of responsibility & ownership and are a great team player;
- Used to work in a high-paced environment;
- Familiarity with distributed revision control systems such as GIT;
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with MongoDB is a pre.
- A great high-paced environment where we work in SCRUM, have geek talk, and share knowledge with each other;
- Competitive salary;
- A MacBook to work your magic;
- Travel allowance (if applicable);
- 25 paid holidays;
- We’re a remote-first company, but our HQ is located in the center of Rotterdam (next to the train station and Biergarten, our go-to bar);
- Free fruit, snacks, and most importantly: great coffee (& tea)!
How To Apply:
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remote Job Location Europe
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Employer Email