- Job Title Mentor: Data Analytics Career Track, Part-time
- Hiring Organization Springboard
- Company Website https://www.springboard.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Part Time
Springboard runs an online Data Analytics Career Track Bootcamp in which participants learn with the help of a case-study-based curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor.
Springboard has recently established some exciting partnerships that are set to kick off in the beginning of 2023 like our most recent partnerships with Amazon and Walmart! These partnerships are available for upskilling and reskilling, and offer customized, company-specific projects to provide employees with the most up-to-date skill sets to drive business impact through contextualized and company-specific learning.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about mentoring as you are about Data Analytics, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
Questions? Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completely online
- ~8 month course that takes students through real-world business cases
- Students learn about Data Analytics with the help of an online curriculum and a personal mentor
- Students go through the curriculum on their own
- Students have a weekly 30-minute video call with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- Students communicate with mentors outside of calls on an as-needed basis to support learning and career objectives
- We have standard Springboard courses as well as partnerships with various businesses and universities that our mentors support
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Are as passionate about teaching Data Analytics as about Data Analytics itself
- Are proficient in the topics covered in our curriculum, including Excel, SQL, Tableau and Python
- Have an excellent understanding of data visualization, data storytelling, and how to think about data problems in a business context
- Are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins for each student to help them set and achieve learning goals, provide feedback, and help them move towards getting a job
- Are able to utilize Zoom for the 30-minute calls with students
- Are available outside of weekly calls for each student to review projects and answer questions as needed
- Have at least 3 years of experience solving real-life business and data analytics problems, and are comfortable working with large data sets
- Are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
**Must be willing to start in early 2023**
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like Capital One, Lyft, McKinsey, and Square
- Change the lives of students in our programs
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Data Analytics mentors are paid an honorarium between $15.00-$27.50 per 30 minute call with students
- Work at your convenience
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $15.00-$27.50 per 30 minute call with students
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours Part Time
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page