Company Website: https://mutations.ltd/
Remote Locations: United States, Canada
Job Type: Freelance
At Mutations Limited, we have a people-centric passion for setting up our contractors for success so they can create elegant and thoughtful solutions for our clients. We achieve this by implementing the latest technology advancements that drive continuous improvement. As a member of the team, you’ll experience scheduling flexibility that promotes optimal work-life balance. In fact, we prefer that our contractors and employees don’t exceed 25-30 billable work hours per week! Professional growth and development are celebrated at Mutations, and we take that into account when scheduling and assigning projects.
Our Leadership team holds a collective 90+years of experience that has led them to a cooperative style of team management. We prize autonomy and independence amongst our Mutant team while simultaneously promoting an “Ask anything,” “Help-seeking” culture. We take responsibility for our actions and consider kindness to be the lens through which we approach our work. Mutations, Ltd. appreciates diversity, focuses on talent development, and recognizes and rewards great work.
If this sounds like you, and the type of company where you’d flourish, read on!
The all-important question:
The average annual pay is based on billing roughly 30 hours a week. Contractor hourly rate offers are dependent upon experience.
- Senior Developers: $180,000-$220,000
- Mid-Senior Developers: $135,000-$180,000
- Mid-Level Developers: $115,000-$135,000
- You have experience with any or all of the following:
- Ruby on Rails-Intermediate to advanced
- GraphQL- Intermediate to advanced
- React- Intermediate to advanced
- You have or are willing to set up a registered company in the United States.
- You reside in either the United States or Canada.
- We only want you! Sorry, no agencies, please.
- You think developer jokes and banter are the highest forms of humor.
Extra Points if you have:
- Headless CMS experience.
- Technical Project Management experience.
How To Apply:
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remote Job Location United States, Canada
- Salary Offer $115,000 - $220,000
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours freelance
- Job Application Via Employer Email