- Job Title: Nurse Supervisor
- Hiring Organization: Pager, Inc.
- Company Website: https://pager.com/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Remote, Full-Time
This position is for a Full-Time Registered Nurse who is willing to think creatively and utilize their clinical skills in the field of Telehealth! We are seeking motivated Registered Nurses with 3+ years of management experience to work at Pager. This is a full-time position which may require some flex-hours and weekend work. An active compact unencumbered RN license is required for this position.
The ideal candidate for this role enjoys partnering with an interdisciplinary team to offer creative solutions to healthcare needs in an always moving and fast-paced, virtual, patient setting. Key aspects of this role will be supervising quality of patient care provided by Nurse Navigators and challenging the Nursing team to constantly improve the patient experience.
Pager is committed to offering a challenging yet supportive environment that accelerates your career via meaningful projects, exposure to senior leaders, room for development of this unique role, and continuing education opportunities to build on your core competencies.
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ensure the highest quality customer service
- Develop creative solutions to narrow patient healthcare gaps
- Review patient encounters to ensure all team/patient safety and quality is maintained through clinically validated protocols
- Actively participate as a member of the quality assurance team
- Prove Supervisory support for Nurse Navigator team members to provide meaningful and actionable feedback
- Motivate, encourage, and coach team to exceed goals
- Collaborate with clinicians and leaders to provide a seamless patient experience
- Monitor team success metrics
- Troubleshoot real time technology needs
- Lead new initiatives and projects
- Passionate about patient care and triage
- 3+ years of experience managing a Nurse team
- Must have an unencumbered RN license
- Minimum of Associates in Nursing
- Passionate about team growth and exceptional patient care experience
- Enjoys helping others
- Relishes solving problems, seeking out answers, and trying new things
- Is kind, empathetic and possess a strong social perceptiveness
- Positive, energetic, and fun!
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- Enthusiasm and savviness for new technology
- Excellent oral and written language skills
- Flexible and fast learner, comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Comfortable working individually and in group setting with ever changing priorities and ambiguity
- Comfortable troubleshooting different technologies
- Detail oriented and an organized self-starter with outstanding interpersonal skills
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Associate Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page