- Job Title Office Assistant
- Hiring Organization Cranky Concierge
- Company Website https://crankyconcierge.com/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
At Cranky Concierge, we strive to be the most useful and worry-free travel service available for all travelers. We use our superior industry knowledge to book travel, monitor for issues, and step in when things go wrong. We’ve grown steadily and continuously since our founding in 2009, and now we need more help. This is where you come in.
We’re looking for an Office Assistant to help our staff best serve our clients. Keep reading to learn more.
- Primary Duties
- Answer phones and either direct to staff or provide assistance on simple issues (e.g. asking about our pricing, collecting client-provided information)
- Monitor incoming emails and assign tasks to staff; answer simple questions directly
- Secondary Duties
- Perform accounting tasks – prepare invoices, run credit cards, etc – when needed
- Assist staff with various tasks as asked
How does that sound? If it’s the kind of thing you’d like to do, then here’s what we’re looking for.
If you still think you’d be a great fit, here’s where we get into the weeds.
- You’ll work from home (or wherever you want, really), so make sure you have a place that’s quiet and comfortable. Preference is given to those who have permanent residency (for tax purposes) in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas since we’re already registered with those states.
- You’ll need to have a reliable computer and phone. We’re a cloud-based company, so a quality internet connection is required.
- Be comfortable with online chat for internal needs, sometimes with video.
- We are looking for a part-time employee to work a 9a-5:30p PT Mon-Fri
- Starting pay is $15 per hour.
- We’re hoping to have someone start as quickly as possible.
If this sounds like something you’d like to do, we want to hear from you.
- Reliable – You’ll be working remotely, and we don’t like to micro-manage. Things move quickly here and we need everyone to be on duty when expected. If you say you’ll do something, we need to trust you’ll follow through.
- Quick Learner – We don’t require that you know a ton about the travel industry for this job. We’ll train you on what you need to know. We just need you to be able to pick things up quickly.
- Detail Oriented – Dealing with air travel is not easy since there are a million important details and all have to be conveyed correctly. Even little things matter. For example, does it bother you that there’s no hyphen between “Detail” and “Oriented”? If so, we like you already.
- Common Sense – You should have it. Clients don’t always tell us exactly what we need, so you need to know when to put the pieces together and when to ask for more information.
- Pleasant – There will be a fair bit of client interaction in this role, and they won’t always be happy. We need you to keep composure and remain pleasant at all times when dealing with clients.
- Clean – You’ll need to have a clean background. Since you’ll be handling sensitive data, a background check will be required.
- Business Casual – Our interactions with clients are always professional, but that doesn’t mean they’re rigid or stilted. It’s always a conversation, and it should sound like one. (As for the dress code, well, we’re home-based so that’s up to you.)
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $15 per hour
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page