- Job Title Onboarding Manager
- Hiring Organization Blackthorn.io
- Company Website https://www.blackthorn.io/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Description: As an Onboarding Manager you will be responsible for onboarding new customers. The primary objective of this role is to help the customer successfully configure and go-live with the Blackthorn suite of products based on their requirements. You will also work closely with our Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams where you will use your product expertise and customer knowledge to improve our applications.
Base Salary: $80,000-$90,000
- Be a prime contact for customers during project implementations and display a high sense of urgency and ownership during customer interactions.
- Strong relationship building/management with clients as well as internal stakeholders (Sales, Pre-sales, Customer Success, Product, Engineering, and Support).
- Work closely with project sponsors and stakeholders (internal & external) in defining project goals, requirements, project planning, tracking and delivering the project(s) in a timely manner.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates (Project plans, trackers), policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Ensure the prime objective of “delivering moments of wow to our customers” is always met.
- Establish and manage communication, escalation and risk management plans with the Director of Customer Onboarding.
- This role includes working on multiple projects at a time. Experience in using Agile and waterfall methodologies is preferred.
- Communicate clearly with management, customers, sales, and developers to ensure business requirements are translated accurately for implementation.
- Recommend product enhancements and new product opportunities to the Product team.
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers (CSM) to ensure proper handover.
- 2+ yrs total experience working on SAAS products, especially on CRM or CX(Help Desk) products
- Salesforce Admin certification preferred
- Experience in writing functional specification and design documents. Proven experience in creating flow charts, swim lane diagrams etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, presentation, and coordination skills
- Ability to prioritize, work creatively, and perform tasks in solving problems in time-critical situations
- Salesforce consulting experience preferred
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A deep feeling of satisfaction and completion
- Fully remote global team working from home
- Annual company trip
- Stock options to every employee (we are all owners)
- Every Friday off (4 DAY WORK WEEK!!!!)
- $400 office stipend
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Student loan debt assistance
- Pledge 1% – time off during the year for helping nonprofits
- Health insurance Contribution (if in the US)
- 401k with 3% match (if in the US)
- Children’s 529 college fund assistance (if in the US)
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $80,000-$90,000
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page