- Job Title Online Research and Data Entry Assistant
- Hiring Organization Study.com
- Company Website https://study.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Freelance
Research and Data Entry Assistants support Study.com’s scaled email outreach effort to get out the word about our resources and product offerings. Our ideal data entry assistants are self-motivated and thoughtful with excellent research and critical thinking skills.
Research and Data Entry Assistants evaluate a variety of websites and find the best contacts for approved sites. Working on multiple, simultaneous projects, you would assess the content of a project’s resource, evaluate provided websites as potential linkbuilding partners, and determine whether they fit with the project resource. You would also be responsible for finding the best contact for each approved website.
This is strictly a research role; this position does not require communication with external sites.
Successful candidates for this role will have the following experience or abilities:
- Online research
- Content evaluation and website vetting
- Access to U.S.-based websites
- Critical thinking and evaluation
- Detail oriented
- English language fluency
- Able to work independently
- Responsive to project changes and feedback
The following experience or abilities are helpful to have but not required:
- BuzzStream, Smartsheet, and Microsoft Office
- Data entry
- Link building
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. Work is paid hourly.
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a large library of projects for you to select from and work on.
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online.
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours freelance
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page