- Job Title Operations Coordinator
- Hiring Organization ThinkReservations
- Company Website https://vonq.io/3YS0oTA
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
ThinkReservations is one of the leading cloud-based SaaS Property Management System (PMS) in the United States. With over 1,800 businesses using our property management system, channel manager, and booking engine, we are focused on bringing innovative tools and functionality that will allow our customers to pursue growth and deliver exceptional guest experiences.
Our employees are highly-motivated individuals who want to see our customers achieve their goals using our products and services. Most come from the exact hospitality industry that we serve and are passionate about innovating and improving the industry. We have small teams that work together as natural problem solvers to ask questions, search for answers, and drive real world solutions.
At ThinkReservations we work together every day to be the top of mind choice in our industry as the all-in-one solution for our customers.
Are you a detail oriented, organized, and self-motivated superstar who is looking for a role where you can learn and develop the skills necessary to navigate the internal operations of a fast moving SaaS startup?
As the Operations Coordinator at ThinkReservations you will report to the Director of Operations and be given the opportunity to experience the internal operations of a boot-strapped SaaS startup first-hand as we aim to continue our successful growth trajectory. While it is not imperative that you have previous experience in an operations department or a SaaS/tech company, you absolutely must have a strong desire and ability to learn new information and skills quickly as you coordinate the day-to-day accounting, payroll, human resource, and administrative tasks within the department.
$20 – $29/hour
- Execute the day-to-day accounts payable and receivable operations.
- Assist the Director of Operations to ensure books are closed timely each month.
- Receive and distribute all company mail. Prepare and ship all outgoing packages.
- Ensure company wide digital administration accounts (such as Google Works, Slack, etc.) are current.
- Supports the Director of Operations with all Human Resource administrative work throughout the entire employee lifecycle to ensure the implementation of all policies and procedures for onboarding and offboarding employees, including securing relevant background checks, creating users in digital platforms, and ensuring all employee records are held in a secure, confidential location.
- Coordinate tasks related to Human Resource operations such as annual enrollment, performance evaluations, employee leave, benefits administration, etc.
- Maintain effective filing systems (both digital and physical).
- Work with the Technical Support Engineer to maintain inventory of all office supplies, computer hardware and software, and a regular method of ordering, distributing and paying for them.
- Maintain records and compile reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Coordinate procurement, administration, and maintenance of all software systems, including Google Works, and other software services.
- Coordinate procurement and maintenance of all IT equipment, including desktops, laptops, printers, etc.
- Serve as a first point of contact for employees with operations related questions or concerns.
- Assist with planning and execution of the Annual All Company Meeting
Specific experience in any one field or department is not required for this role. We will absolutely train the right candidate who possesses the following:
- High School Degree or equivalent – Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, a related field or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience coordinating various tasks and responsibilities within a department
- 2+ years of experience in a remote environment preferred
- Good analytical skills and comfort working with numbers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and discipline in daily activity planning and meeting strict deadlines
- Enthusiasm, ambition, self-motivation, and a hands-on, strong work ethic
- A strong desire and ability to learn new things quickly
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with absolute discretion
- Effective coordination of the collection and dissemination of information across departments and company wide
As an employee of ThinkReservations you will receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- A high degree of autonomy and ownership of your responsibilities in a 100% remote working environment
- A Company Health Insurance Plan – we cover 50% of the employee’s premium
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance available at a group rate
- 15 days of Personal Time Off, 6 Days of Sick Leave, 2 Weeks of Paid Parental Leave, 7 Paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave, and Voting Leave
- Access to 401k Company Plan
- A Computer and associated essential tech equipment for your home office
- An annual, week-long all hands company meet-up in the United States
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $20 - $29/hour
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma, Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page