- Job Title Order Administrative Specialist II
- Hiring Organization PAR Technology
- Company Website https://partech.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
Create customer quotes, book orders, and own related responsibilities to transact customer orders in compliance with company requirements. Ensure an outstanding internal and external customer experience by addressing non-technical customer inquiries regarding the transaction. Contribute to scaling up how we operate. Engage as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in your area of responsibility within Order Administration.
Location: US Remote
The base salary range for this position is $45,000 to $50,000 USD per year commensurate with work location, experience, skills, certifications, education, and prior accomplishments.
The position may be eligible for additional compensation, including a bonus, commission and/or equity, as applicable.
- Create customer quotes
- Process orders in full compliance and within SLA expectations. This includes:
- Account set-up and maintaining customer account data (customer addresses, service contract info., etc.)
- Reviewing sales contracts, quotes, and related documentation for completeness and accuracy
- Reviewing inventory levels
- Entering order data into our Microsoft Dynamics 365 system, and following other steps to book the order. Troubleshooting where needed
- Coordinating with installation, contracts service, shipping, billing, and other groups
- Processing returns requests (RMA’s)
- Answer and respond to calls, voicemails, and emails from internal and external customers regarding requests for products, customer quotes, orders, or transaction processing
- Own, drive, or be a Subject Matter Expert in activities that help us scale and optimize how we operate. While not a complete list, this can include activities such as workflow improvements (automation and process), creating or updating documentation, system testing, training, generating reports, etc.. Typical engagement is through Manager and sometimes Director level
- Ensure a strong customer experience
- Communicate verbally and in writing throughout the inquiry, transaction, and other responsibilities
- Meet SLA’s, quality, and other expectations
- Other duties as assigned
If you’re someone who wants to learn, grow, build a career in a high-tech environment, and meet the below requirements, then we’re looking for you.
- College grad. with 1+ years quote or order processing experience, or 3+ years quote or order processing experience. Experience includes consistently achieving with progressively challenging responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. You’ll be communicating internally across functions, with external customers and business partners, and across multiple levels of management
- Strong analytical skills. You’ll be troubleshooting transactions, and helping to improve how we operate
- Natural drive to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Detail oriented, and focus on high quality
- Basic understanding of order processing compliance requirements
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expertise, and Leadership ability. You will contribute to scaling up our operation
- Experienced in MS Office, including Excel
- Other responsibilities as assigned
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $45,000 to $50,000 USD per year
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page