- Job Title: Paralegal
- Hiring Organization: Airbnb
- Company Website: https://www.airbnb.com/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Remote, Full-Time
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb’s various functions embody the company’s innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
This position is US – Remote Eligible. The role may include occasional work at an Airbnb office or attendance at offsites, as agreed to with your manager. Airbnb,Inc. can employ in states where we have registered entities. Currently, employees cannot be located in: Alaska, Indiana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Delaware and Rhode Island. This list is continuously evolving and being updated, please check back with us if the state you live in is on the exclusion list. If your position is employed by another Airbnb entity, your recruiter will inform you what states you are eligible to work from.
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where people can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team that is committed to our core values to achieve this goal.
Airbnb’s Legal team embodies the company’s innovative, forward-thinking spirit. We are looking for a dynamic paralegal with experience in litigation to join our rapidly growing Risk + Regulatory, Legal Professionals team. The Paralegal, Litigation position is responsible for assisting with litigation support with inside legal team and outside counsel plus supporting senior paralegals with litigation and claim tracking, legal holds, and discovery. This position will report directly to a Senior Paralegal, Litigation and will partner with various members of the legal team to help drive compliance and support litigation.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, and a good sense of humor are all essential. Background should demonstrate a strong attention to detail and experience in a role involving access to and management of highly sensitive and confidential information.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $90,000 and $112,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, benefits, and Employee Travel Credits.
Belonging & Accommodations
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist internal and external legal teams in all aspects of litigation and claim management, including discovery, case preparation, tracking and communication of case-related dates and information, tracker/database maintenance, litigation management software, electronic discovery, and the review and preparation of documents, reports and correspondence
- Work with internal and external legal teams to track, manage and report on current, active litigation and claims
- Monitor case deadlines and manage multiple demanding projects with tight deadlines
- Effectively organize and maintain litigation matter files
- Assist internal legal team with Identifying, collecting, and producing records and assist outside counsel in document collection and production for litigation, subpoenas and other document requests
- Prioritize projects effectively, communicate well and manage expectations for deliverables with managing attorneys
- Self starter, needs moderate guidance, and can prioritize and handle multiple demanding projects, deliver on time, and effectively inform manager and attorneys about progress.
- 6-8 years of experience working in a fast-paced top tier law firm or in-house legal department.
- Proficiency with litigation technology databases, litigation management tools and electronic discovery software
- Ability to work collaboratively while effectively prioritizing competing tasks in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
How To Apply:
“Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $90,000 and $112,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page