- Company Website: https://www.auctria.com/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Contract, Part Time
About the Part-Time Customer Care Position
As a part-time, remote Customer Care Rep, or CCR, you will have the chance to deliver exceptional support to Auctria customers.
Our customer care rep will act as a connection, providing product/service information and resolving problems that our clients might face with precision and competence.
The best CCRs are genuinely delighted to help customers. They’re tolerant, empathetic, and intensely communicative. They love to talk. Customer Care Reps can put themselves in their client’s shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and our CCRs can gather it for us. Problem-solving also comes naturally to Customer Care specialists. They’re confident at troubleshooting and investigating if they don’t have enough knowledge to fix the problem.
You’ll work closely with the other team members to resolve issues and ensure you can provide accurate and timely responses to customer requests, and enable our users to navigate through their auctioning experience successfully. As part of a close-knit team in a fast-paced and fun startup, you’ll play a key role in keeping our current customers happy and meeting the demands of potential and future customers as we move into our next phase of growth.
Your goal will be to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction.
Your rewards will include, amongst other benefits, invitations to company summits and a generous year-end bonus of up to 15% of your wages.
- Work closely with our customers and the Support Manager to identify bugs, issues, and user pain points appropriately.
- Provide front-line customer support for our community via email, live chat, and other channels.
- Handle customer requests and questions with a thoughtful, friendly, and empathetic tone.
- Proactively take on challenges, research information, troubleshoot problems, and creatively deliver results.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive discussion.
- Provide accurate, valid, and comprehensive information using suitable methods/tools.
- Manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options promptly; follow up to secure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Provide support on additional special projects as needed.
- US and Canadian resident with the right to work
- A commitment of approximately 10-16 hours per week focusing on evenings and weekends in West Coast time zones.
- They have proven remote experience in providing high-quality customer support and customer care experience.
- Track record of not just reaching but exceeding requirements.
- Strong email and chat administration skills and active ‘listening’ capabilities. Proofreading responses to ensure correctness.
- Experience with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and capacity to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and control time effectively.
- Unhindered access to a quality laptop or desktop computer and access to a reliable Internet connection.
- High school diploma.
Customer Care Rep Preferences
- Candidates from the western United States and Canada may be considered first.
- A powerful skill set in English reading and writing, especially with Emails and text chat.
- Familiarity with charity auction fundraising and charity auction events.
- Experience working remotely, especially with an all-distributed team.
- Experience with Slack, Intercom, Enchant, Zoom, Google Suite, and Notion.
- BONUS: familiarity with HTML, CSS, and web design technologies.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $20.00 - $25.00 / hr
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours 10-16 hours per week
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page