- Job Title Partnerships Success Director
- Hiring Organization Goodwall
- Company Website https://www.goodwall.io/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
At Goodwall, we’re on a mission to level the playing field for youth globally. Goodwall’s social platform supports 2m+ young talent aged 16-24 in 150+ countries to develop skills with gamified challenges, showcase skills with a digital profile and connect to learning and earning opportunities from scholarships to jobs.
Goodwall’s remote-first team is global and growing. We hire talent wherever the best talent is. Our social enterprise has raised $20m+ in investment and has been featured by Forbes, CNN and the Wall Street Journal. Watch this link to see one of the Founders speak at the World Economic Forum about the skills gap.
We are looking for a motivated Partnerships Success Director who will be responsible for the successful implementation of strategic partnerships, namely the execution of Goodwall’s Online Skill Programs. The Partnership Success Director will play an integral role in scaling our operations as we expect to grow the number of Programs by 3-4x over the next 12 months. You will report to the CEO.
Goodwall knows the value in working with a team of people from all walks of life and levels of experience, and we are committed to being an inclusive and varied workplace.
*Please feel free to reach out for any reasonable adjustments that may be required
Driving excellence in Execution
- Take the lead and responsibility for the delivery of Online Skill Programs by managing partner requirements and expectations.
- Support the design of Skills Programs in collaboration with our partners and our Product, Community and Business Development teams.
- Manage a global remote team of creative producers, project managers, content creators, designers and video editors to deliver excellence on each program.
- Oversee, optimize and evaluate the quality and performance of programs, during and after, reporting on KPIs.
- Direct ownership of key partner relationships / accounts.
- Accountability for partner satisfaction and identifying upselling opportunities.
- Build the Partner Success function: define and drive processes that will enable us scale.
- Scale up our campaign production, operations and team, identifying and closing resource and talent gaps.
- Keep communication channels open to support team spirit and high motivation.
- Be a thought partner for our project leads, help resolve challenges, support decision-making and drive excellence in execution.
- Positively contribute to the continual improvement of program delivery.
- Contribute to standardizing the scoping and contracting process.
- Ensuring projects are completed within the set budget and time frame.
- Job requirements
- 8+ years of professional work experience as a Creative Director, Partnerships Director, Account Management, Strategy or Consulting.
- Results-focused and self-motivated, with a flexible and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- You are comfortable in a startup environment, you are hands-on and a do-er
- Exceptional communication skills to be able to pitch partners and communicate the partner feedback to the team
- Understand video-first content, social media and Gen Z needs
- You are mission-driven and care about taking your skills and applying it to upskilling and connecting the next generation to opportunity globally
- Build and grow a team, structure and processes
- Outstanding people skills a real team player who loves working collaboratively and has an instinct for liaising with creatives
- Ability to build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of seniority
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills in English
- Solid Google Suite, MS Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Aptitude to grasp new concepts
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A unique opportunity to build game-changing programs and communities for Gen Z in a well-funded, fast-growing scale up and in partnership with leading organizations.
- A mission that you can be proud of and the ability to have a real impact both on the company and on the future of the next generation.
- An international team and challenging, fast-moving environment where change is constant and creativity is celebrated.
- Competitive compensation, equity opportunities, and a flexible work environment with great colleagues.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page