- Job Title Payroll Associate
- Hiring Organization Invisible Technologies
- Company Website https://www.invisible.co/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Invisible Technologies helps fast-growing companies scale efficiently by offering them Operations-as-a-Service: a synthesis of automation, human specialization, and strategic consulting.
Our team is made up of 75+ strategic team members who own equity in the company (our Partners ) as well as 1600+ team members who are running our service and core company functions (our Agents & Specialists ).
We believe that
Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the CEO of their area – each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
Who are we
We are Invisible’s Finance Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen.
- Experience in the US Payroll Space – Global Payroll experience would be a plus
- Proficient in working with different payment systems
- Client/customer facing experience
- Skilled in creating engaging spreadsheets and graphs to convey data insights
- Skilled in using Excel or Gsheets
- Possesses excellent mathematical skills
- Basic understanding of data privacy
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Has the ability to communicate concepts succinctly and clearly and perform well under time constraints
- Excellent attention to detail
- Capable of finding critical information from large amounts of data (needle in a haystack)
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing circumstances
- Open to giving and receiving feedback to improve performance
- Strong focus on providing exceptional customer service
- Willing to tackle any task, regardless of its size or complexity
- Experience in the tech sector or with startups is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field a plus
- 2023: $2000 USD per month.
- This is a Full-time Position so we expect you to be available to work 40 hours per week and be available between 9 AM ET to 6 PM ET
- We work 100% remotely. Our team is distributed all over the world.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $2000 USD per month
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page