- Job Title Payroll Data Compliance Analyst
- Hiring Organization Omnipresent Group
- Company Website https://www.omnipresent.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Who we are
Remote work is one of the great equalizers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Omnipresent does just that.
We are a customer-focused global employment services partner that can help companies grow their teams in more than 155 countries and territories around the world. How do we do that? Well, through our SaaS platform, OmniPlatform. We help companies (big or small) deal with the complexities involved with hiring global teams remotely, by managing employee onboarding through to offboarding, including legal and compliance, payroll, expenses, and health and benefits.
We also practice what we preach! We are a fully remote company which means we have no head office. Our team of more than 400 people is located in more than 50 countries and territories around the world. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their remote teams. Our company has a flat structure which means accountability and taking initiative towards your everyday tasks that help further our ambitious company goals.
At a time when remote work is exploding, we’re growing our team to help make global remote work a reality for people everywhere.
Building and running the infrastructure that allows people to be employed anywhere in the World is operationally complex – the whole reason Omnipresent exists. With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, we believe that remote work is making every company a multinational.
We’re building a suite of products to help companies operate in this new world taking away the bureaucracy, cost and complexity of working globally. Our core product is growing fast and we’re now gearing up to launch additional products to serve a wider range of customer problems.
Omnipresent makes remote teams work, and in turn we are globally remote and open to applications from anywhere in the world. Our team today spans around 30 countries.
As a Payroll Compliance Analyst you will be responsible for researching and summarising payroll-related data globally in order to maintain our products and support the business as we grow, delivering both an employee and customer experience second-to-none, driving service delivery excellence while leveraging lean processes and technology in ensuring continued delivery of world class outcomes.
You are naturally curious. You take initiative. You communicate well. You have a logical approach to problem solving. You have excellent attention to detail, and report up clearly to the management team.
Experience of researching and interpreting legislation and of writing processes is desirable.
Ideally, you have at least 2 years’ experience in an international payroll and/or data role (EOR and/or PEO experience is highly advantageous).
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally.
At Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
We practice what we preach! With Omnipresent you can build a global career without giving up your choice of locality. You’ll be supporting our mission to make it easy to employ, pay and support global teams for any business. Employ Anywhere. Be Omnipresent.
The key thing here is that we are a Series A rapidly growing startup where we are still taking shape. You’ll work closely with the rest of the payroll team to help build a best-in-class solution.
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Playing an active role in RFI and RFP activities.
- Reviewing and approving data sets provided by chosen partners.
- Assist in implementing data activities.
- Create and review admin activities and dashboard to identify required changes.
- Develop and maintain data documentation and data library.
- Identifying improvements in processes – propose solutions and execute on proposals. If it doesn’t help us achieve our mission then should you be adding it to the roadmap?
- Liaising with service providers and in-country partners as and when required to ensure the accuracy of all data.
- Working the rest of the team to ensure complete and accurate payroll for all Omnipresent and client employees globally.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders such as People, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Benefits, Legal and Compliance.
- Support sales calls directly and provide expert knowledge to our sales teams to enable them to sell our products and respond rapidly to client questions.
- Challenge the status quo of all things payroll at Omnipresent to ensure efficiency and scalability.
You’ve done some of these things…
- Had experience of managing payroll data in multiple countries and appreciate the challenges associated with this.
- Ideally worked in a high growth organisation and understand the challenges that come with that.
- Worked with management to embed a culture focussed on growth, testing, and reaching our commercial objectives through a focus on simple and brilliant user experience and small iterations.
You are the sort of person that…
- Loves to solve complex payroll data issues.
- Takes a Product approach to payroll data.
- Can design, develop and implement innovative solutions to real people problems.
- Has the ability to communicate financial information to non-finance stakeholders.
- Can deal with a super fast pace, lots of ambiguity, and the need to build processes from the ground up.
- Is comfortable with thinking big but starting small, getting feedback from relevant people and knowing the best way to test whether something is working.
- Uses information to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans.
- Believes in culture as a competitive advantage.
- Is empathetic and people-centric whilst also being highly commercial.
- International payroll and/or data qualification (nice to have).
- 2+ years’ experience in multi-country payroll and/or data.
- Solid experience delivering and communicating initiatives.
- Startup Experience (nice to have).
- Understanding of the Product Owner function (nice to have) in relation to the Agile delivery process, operational excellence, and Product development.
- Experience with continuous improvement and structured processes, a systems thinker with the ability to discover improvement opportunities and address these through process improvement and technology.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Project coordination / management, ability to take ownership of projects with rapidly shifting priorities, managing them through to completion with patience, flexibility, structure, and passion with a proven track record for driving initiatives to closure.
- Critical thinking skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set, focusing on finding pragmatic solutions, not just identifying problems.
- Strong team-working skills, helping others achieve results, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Confident working independently and taking the initiative to move work items and projects towards completion.
- Communicates proactively and positively, competent & comfortable with reporting, metrics, and numerical analysis.
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Huge development opportunities – you will be joining an early team in a young and rapidly growing company.
- Training and coaching and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression.
- Shared ownership – Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement 33 days including local holidays.
- Equipment and infrastructure – we give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are.
- Company retreats – we are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working – work from anywhere in the world – we don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done – we are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page