- Job Title Payroll System Administrator
- Hiring Organization Employment Hero
- Company Website https://www.employmenthero.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn – valued at over $2 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. Weve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 90,000 businesses and 850,000+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
As the Payroll System Administrator, you will be the subject matter expert to ensure Employment Hero customers, partners and internal stakeholders have the knowledge to understand, implement and utilize our Payroll Rule Set Engine. You will be responsible for accuracy and correctness of the configuration. You may be managing many projects at any one time. Our platform and our business are constantly changing. To be successful, you will need to communicate effectively, influence stakeholders, prioritize tasks, and drive outcomes.
- Assume responsibility for ensuring the compliance of the business with Australian state and industry legislations impacting pay condition rule set ups, including the Federal Modern Awards
- Ensure customer requirements and regulations are interpreted accurately, and perform analysis of awards and enterprise agreements
- Assist with troubleshooting client queries, and coordinate with internal teams for successful delivery
- Ensure project tasks are completed on time and with accuracy
- Monitor industry trends and changes to influence and ensure our product can be updated accordingly
- 1 year+ experience in payroll (through support/implementations)
- A working knowledge of Modern Awards, Enterprise Agreements and Fair Work rules
- Have a thorough understanding of the pay conditions engine
- Problem solver and easily adapts to changing priorities
- High level of written and verbal communication
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? Weve got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page