- Job Title Performance Marketing Manager
- Hiring Organization Mural
- Company Website https://www.mural.co/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Mural’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
Mural created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
Our Growth Marketing team is growing, and we are adding a Performance Marketing Manager to our world-class Demand Generation team! You will work closely with other growth marketing team members and agency partners to own and grow Mural’s paid digital channels like Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Meta/Facebook. In this role, you will use paid digital channels to drive pipeline to support Mural’s user acquisition strategy, drive high quality demand for our sales teams, and increase global pipeline.
In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role ranges from $83,200 to $114,400 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
In the state of California and Washington, the salary for this role ranges from $83,200 to $143,000 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your city of residence, qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
In New York City, the salary for this role ranges from $104,000 to $143,000 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
Job level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
Mural is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Own and work collaboratively with marketing teams to plan KPIs, objectives, campaigns, creation of creative assets, testing, execution, optimization, and reporting.
- Lead and drive agency team to effectively execute and expand digital marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Build an integrated approach between awareness and consideration campaigns by partnering closely with multiple internal team members including PLG collaborators, Demand Gen, ABM, product marketing, and content teams.
- Manage performance targets and growth into geographic regions and languages to further expand the program into EMEA, and APAC.
- Understand and communicate design guidance and feedback to build highly engaging creative assets and landing pages in partnership with our brand and web teams.
- Collaborate and communicate efficiently with partners and stakeholders to outline plans, processes, and results.
- 5+ years of relevant B2B digital marketing experience including hands-on experience leading campaign ideation and execution across a combination of paid search, paid social, video, display, and remarketing programs with a focus on pipeline production.
- Strong time and project management skills to ensure you can effectively prioritize projects, initiatives, and campaigns to maximize outcome and impact!
- You have a strong analytical and data driven approach and regularly dive into the performance data to extract qualitative insights that are impactful to cross functional teams and across Mural.
- You are a self-starter, highly motivated, scrappy, think through problems, and come up with innovative solutions in a high-growth environment.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments to analyze and inform direction and optimization of content, landing pages, and user onboarding flow.
- You can maintain, optimize, and scale a multi million-dollar ad budget while maintaining positive ROAS and efficiency metrics.
- Experience working directly with cross-functional colleagues from Demand Gen, Web Team, Creative, MOPs, and more.
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- Muralvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- Mural free forever plan
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer competitive salary
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page