- Job Title Polygon Success Manager
- Hiring Organization Polygon Labs
- Company Website https://www.polygonlabs.us/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Polygon Labs develops Ethereum scaling solutions for Polygon protocols. Polygon Labs engages with other ecosystem developers to help make available scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchain infrastructure for Web3. Polygon Labs has initially developed a growing suite of protocols for developers to gain easy access to major scaling solutions, including layer 2s (zero-knowledge rollups and optimistic rollups), sidechains, hybrid chains, app-specific chains, enterprise chains, and data availability protocols. Scaling solutions that Polygon Labs initially developed have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized apps, unique addresses exceeding 225 million, over 1.2 million smart contracts created and 2.56 billion total transactions processed since inception. The existing Polygon network is home for some of the biggest Web3 projects, such as Aave, Uniswap, and OpenSea, and well-known enterprises, including Robinhood, Stripe and Adobe. Polygon Labs is carbon neutral with the goal of leading Web3 in becoming carbon negative.
As a Polygon Success Manager (PSM) at Polygon Labs, you will serve as the essential link between our company and our valued builders. Your primary responsibility is to ensure an exceptional experience throughout the entire Polygon journey. You will play a pivotal role in building, retaining, and expanding our relationships by helping builders realize the full potential of Polygon blockchain technology.
Polygon Labs is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Polygon Labs is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available throughout the recruitment process and applicants with a disability may request to be accommodated throughout the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Engagement: Lead the engagement processes for builders, ensuring a seamless introduction to the Polygon ecosystem. Focus on driving strong adoption and continuous engagement throughout the builders journey.
- Proactive Relationship Management: Develop and execute a comprehensive engagement and communication strategy that proactively maintains high satisfaction levels. This includes regular check-ins and success reviews (QBRs) to assess performance against established KPIs and goals.
- Data-Driven Insights: Utilize Polygon chain data to gain valuable insights that inform decision-making and guide builders towards increased adoption and satisfaction.
- Risk Mitigation: Evaluate risk factors for each builder and take proactive measures to collaborate with builders to avoid dissatisfaction or loss of business, ultimately enhancing retention over the life cycle.
- Voice of the Customer (VoC): Act as the primary steward of the builder relationship, collaborating cross-functionally with Business Development, Marketing, Solution Engineering, and Product Teams to ensure a consistent and compelling builder message is embedded internally.
- Product Expertise: Become an expert in the Polygon protocols and developer tools and educate builders on the advantages and benefits of the same. Work closely with builders to ensure they effectively leverage Polygon blockchain solutions and extract maximum value.
- Market Awareness: Stay informed about Web3 market conditions and translate this knowledge into tailored value propositions, aligning Polygon Labs with each builder’s unique needs.
- Effective Planning and Prioritization: Efficiently plan and prioritize builder activities, issues, and requests. Ensure timely follow-ups and clarity in issue resolution by asking clarifying questions and providing alternate solutions when applicable.
- Collaboration with Business Development/Solution Engineering: Collaborate closely with the Business Development team to share builder insights that inform additional product offerings, expansion opportunities, and professional services.
- Advocacy Building: Identify and cultivate advocacy relationships with strategic builders, leveraging them as marketing channels through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- Proven experience in a client-facing role, ideally in a technology or blockchain-related field.Strong understanding of Web3 and blockchain technology is required.
- Strong knowledge of the Web3 market and ecosystem.
- Strong communication, relationship-building, and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in CRM and partner management tools.
The goal of the Polygon Labs total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits:
- Remote first global workforce
- Industry leading Medical, Dental and Vision health insurance fully covered for each employee*
- Company matching 401k with 6% match*
- $1,500 Home Office Set Up Allowance (life-time max)
- $2,000 Annual Employee Development Program
- $200 Annual Book Allowance Program
- Internet or phone reimbursement
- Generous & flexible PTO and country-specific holidays
- 1 company wide wellness Friday day off per quarter
- Company issued laptop
- Employee Assistance Programs
*In certain countries medical, dental and vision is fully covered for any dependents. This is country and plan specific.
*401k is for United States Employees only
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page