- Job Title Power BI Developer
- Hiring Organization FreshBI
- Company Website https://www.freshbi.com/
- Remote Locations US, Canada, South Africa
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Are you looking to start your Power BI Coach career with a growing and dynamic company? FreshBI is currently looking for a smart and dynamic individual in the Power BI Coach role. Applicant must be a citizen of the U.S.A., Canada or South Africa.
The Power BI Coach is responsible for ensuring the successful adoption of Power BI for the partners in their portfolio. This includes employing best practices to build Power BI solutions, keeping our partners enabled with Power BI, advising our partners on organizational BI and gently guiding our partners to successfully adopting Power BI across their organization.
To be congruent with the culture at FreshBI the successful applicant is self-motivated and able to work independently fueled by an appetite for seeing our partners succeed. The successful applicant will have a good grasp of business processes and a proclivity for creatively visualizing information.
Applicants with self-directed educational backgrounds – Montessori Educated, Home-Schooled, Unschooled – will be given preference.
Before you apply, know that we will likely start you on a paid project to get to know you better in a work environment and to learn about your approach to solving problems and working in a team.
FreshBI is a boutique Microsoft Partner using Power BI to unlock the value trapped in our partners’ data so that their businesses can succeed.
Our Core Values are Trust, Agility and Quality.
Our Core Purpose is to enable our partners to Visualize their Businesses.
At FreshBI we are not politically correct and we do not cater to safe spaces or micro-aggression. We practice super high respect for each other, expect high quality outputs from each other, innovate through intense collaboration, focus on teamwork and celebrate individual achievement and growth.
In 2015 under the leadership of Michael Boisvert and Craig Juta, FreshBI doubled down on offering its professional services as a subscription to give its partners the benefit of intimate working relationships and anytime access to our Power BI experts. Find out how we’re different.
Equal Opportunity Employer
FreshBI is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, or any other characteristics.. FreshBI also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000 – $100,000 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Power BI: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
- you’re a self-starter, able to take leadership in a startup environment
- you are on a quest of personal growth
- you approach your career with passion and execute with integrity
- you love helping companies grow through building a data-driven culture
- you believe strongly in building long-term relationships
- you’re able to work independently fueled by an appetite for continuous innovation
- you have a good grasp of business processes and a proclivity for creatively visualizing information
- you have excellent PowerBI skills ( DA-100 / PL-300 Preferred)
- Competitive compensation
- 401k Matching Program
- Opportunities for career advancement in a fast-growing, niche market
- A fun and non-traditional work environment where creativity is celebrated
- Gatherings and events to connect and have fun
- Continuous enablement and innovation
- An environment offering mega personal and career growth
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Canada, United States,
- Salary Offer $70,000 - $100,000 per year
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours M-F, 8 hour shift
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page