Company Website: https://bitso.com/
Remote Locations: Americas
Job Type: Full Time
To achieve our mission of making crypto useful, we aim to reduce the innate complexity that financial services powered by crypto has. We aim to achieve mass adoption, and we believe good design has the power to remove the barriers that will help us create amazing financial products and services powered by crypto.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Designer who is pragmatic, empathetic, a strong communicator and works well in a collaborative environment. You should have a strong degree of ownership as you’ll work closely with other design team members, and product managers to frame user needs, flows, and polished design screens ready for launch. if you want to be part of one of the top remote design teams around the world this is a position for you.
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Be able reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Are an expert in either UI, UX, or visual design, but skilled in more disciplines across product design
- Be skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow.
- Prototype experiences, including the ability to gauge the appropriate fidelity for the objective
- Think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- Understands the balance between user needs, business requirements and technical constraints
- Create world class user experience within a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Responsible for Monitoring and maintaining visibility of design tasks and documentation through our process tools Jira & our Wiki
- Be a champion of all Bitso’s values: Drive change, Be human, Embrace your freedom.
- Have 2 to 4 years experience in User Experience Design, Product Design, Interaction Design & User Research
- Have Experience designing for business and developer-focused products
- Have Extreme attention to detail and aesthetic sensibilities
- Have experience in designing Mobile Solutions
- Have problem solving mindset
- Portfolio demonstrating a history of delivering quality products, your roles and responsibilities and the processes used
- An understanding of user-centric principles, human computer interaction, psychology, and usability
- A talent for articulating ideas and presenting your work
- An understanding of research methods and tools
- Prior experience with FinTech products is a PLUS
- Domain knowledge is a PLUS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English language proficiency.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- Employee Stock Option Plan: we want our team members to be owners of the company. Therefore, as we all together crave for the success of our business, you will be eligible to participate in our stock option plan!
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location Americas
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page