- Job Title Product Manager
- Hiring Organization AYTM – Ask Your Target Market
- Company Website https://aytm.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
aytm “Ask Your Target Market” is looking to hire an experienced and driven Product Manager to join our growing Product Strategy team. We are seeking someone to innovate, shape and drive the development of our platform and support the rapid growth of our business. The successful candidate will use their experience and knowledge in research and product management to achieve the product vision, implement strategy, and direct a successful roadmap. They will be working closely with cross-functional and international teams to ensure that the product features are delivered to our client’s needs. They will deliver on time and with confidence that the product will positively impact both the clients’ business and ours. Qualified candidates must have prior experience in B2B SaaS technology, a good intuitive sense of UI/UX and marketing research methodologies, and a passion for product enhancement. This is a remote work position.
As a state-of-the-art market research automation solution, aytm empowers researchers at consumer brands and agencies by getting them to the actionable data quicker and more affordably than in the traditional full-service model. We have a world-class product, top-tier existing clients, and are growing very quickly.
aytm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture and workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Department Product Strategy
Employment Type Full-Time
Minimum Experience Experienced
Compensation $80,000 – $130,000
- Shape and implement the aytm product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Conduct market and competitive research to understand customer needs and identify market opportunities.
- Define and prioritize product features based on user feedback, market research, and business objectives.
- Develop product documentation, including user stories, requirements, and specifications.
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure that product features are delivered according to the roadmap.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, research, marketing, sales, and client-facing teams, to drive product development.
- Oversee go-to-market activities for new product feature launches.
- Monitor product performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in research, business, technology, or equivalent relative experience.
- 3+ years of product management experience in a technology company
- Strong track record of delivering successful products.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent project management skills
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with market research and data analysis.
- Curious, empathetic, humorous, confident, collaborative and proactive.
A work environment built around empathy, creativity, curiosity, organic growth and an abundance mindset. We’re a fun and vibrant group of people, dedicated to putting in the hard work to make a platform we are proud of, serving the needs of our clients with empathy, and making aytm an incredible place to work. We were recently awarded 2021 Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company and 2021 Inc Best Places to Work. We’re also fully virtually, which means you’ll be working remotely from the location of your choosing (home, coffee house, library). While being a Zero-commute company and providing you with an amazing level of freedom, convenience, and flexibility, it requires a certain inner discipline and capacity to be effective at a distance. Remote work experience is preferred, but not required.
Additional benefits include:
- Unlimited PTO – With a required minimum number of days taken each year
- Affordable Insurance -$0 deductible Health plans plus dental, vision, and more!
- 401k retirement – Account with automatic company contributions
- Flex Work – Work when and how it makes sense for your life, and your team
- Dependent Care – a pre-tax benefit account that you can fund to pay for eligible dependent care services
- Professional Development – Bring your professional Development needs to the table and get your career nourished
- Travel Programs – We have various company-funded travel programs for ALL employees despite role or level.
- In-Home Snack allowance – Who doesn’t love some yummies to get you through the day?
- Cellphone/Internet credits – Get tax-free credits to use toward your cell phone and internet utilities.
- Equipment and Structured Onboarding – We will provide you will the equipment and tools you need along with great onboarding courses to make sure you are set up for success.
- Paid Volunteer Time – We support you helping others
- Great colleagues and an opportunity to sail into uncharted waters with a profitable company that is changing its industry!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $80,000 – $130,000
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page