- Job Title Product Manager
- Hiring Organization Veeva
- Company Website https://www.veeva.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated, and collaborative individual to join our team. This position will join our Crossix Data Platform team and will own the product features specification and execution for key components of our Crossix Data Hub.
Crossix Data Hub is a queryable central big data repository of all healthcare data in the Crossix Data Platform. The Crossix Data Hub is designed to be a best-of-breed big data platform that will meet Crossix’s business needs both in terms of throughput and data quality.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited about designing data product features for scalability, reliability, and data quality and works closely with engineering and operation teams toward successful execution.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.
- Own and design product features from start to finish, including feature specification, functional & non-functional requirements, user stories, quality control checks, and UAT
- Manage the prioritization and focus on product features
- Author high-quality design specifications within an agile methodology based upon internal stakeholders’ requirements and upstream/downstream systems requirements
- Collaborate closely with Analysts, Engineering, QA, Data Operation, and Product Management to ensure products are built and delivered with quality
- Facilitate and apply the Scrum framework to track progress and manage product delivery to achieve product goals
- Provide 2nd-level support to production issues
- 2+ years of hands-on product management experience, system analyst, or other related positions
- Experience working on data/analytic products
- Understand data and data infrastructure, and experience investigating data issues and working with analysts and engineering as needed for complex analysis
- Understanding of cloud-based applications and designs
- Proficient in SQL
- Exceptional leader, a clear communicator, forming relationships and influencing without authority across all levels of the organization
- Proven experience in driving execution and focus on delivery
- Hands-on experience with Scrum methodology
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc in relevant fields
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have
- Familiarity and experience with the healthcare industry
- Experience working on big data platforms
- Good knowledge of JIRA
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page