- Job Title Product Manager
- Hiring Organization Veeva
- Company Website https://www.veeva.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a product manager for Veeva Labs. Veeva Labs builds innovative applications for Veeva s own use and for Veeva s customers. When Veeva has a strategic need for an application better or different than what we see on the market, we work with Veeva s executive leadership to build it. It s a special opportunity to build products to the highest standards, with the rewards of building applications that are loved by their users. We also frequently pioneer new technologies and architectures, later used across Veeva. This role has a preference for candidates based in the Pacific or Mountain Time Zones.
Veeva s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Design innovative product features across domains and business processes
- Author high-quality design specifications within an agile methodology
- Prioritize feature development based on strategic initiatives, customer requirements, and internal technical needs
- Interact with customers, services, market owners, and sales to understand business needs
- Interact with engineering and QA teams to drive high-quality product feature implementation
- 5+ years in a business analyst or product management role
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment with little direct supervision
- Strong analytic skills: able to develop and test hypotheses from user behavior and other data
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, and formal presentation
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers can understand
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page