- Job Title Product Marketing Manager
- Hiring Organization Gitbook
- Company Website https://www.gitbook.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
A little about us.
GitBook is a modern documentation platform. Our ambition is to empower technical teams by seamlessly integrating knowledge management into their existing asynchronous workflows. GitBook is now used by over 2M users and thousands of teams such as Adobe, Netflix, Apple, Snyk, and Google and backed by top partners such as P9 Capital, Notion Capital and Fly VC.
Why are we opening this position?
We are growing quickly, with close to 25,000 sign-ups per month and 10% revenue growth month-over-month, and have ambitious goals to continue growing exponentially. In order to do this, we’re focusing heavily on doubling down on product-led growth and taking control of the top of our funnel.
We’re looking for our very first Product Marketing Manager to own the post sign-up experience. This role is critical in our journey to strengthen our product-led growth and making our strategy successful.
As any product led company, you will be working closely with our product and go-to-market teams to be their voice.As we’re an early stage startup, the impact of your role will be huge and there is a lot that you’ll be able to bring to the function. You’ll have the opportunity to own our marketing strategy and execute on it.You will be in charge of :
- defining and building the strategy to position and message the product for market adoption
- owning the operational aspect of marketing activities (in-product, email campaigns, webinars…)
- driving cross-team collaboration to create an overall email strategy and best practices (including providing collaterals for Sales or CSM functions)
- owning our marketing site content (new features communication, customer stories, A/B test value proposition…)
- managing the self-serve sign up & trial experience through touch-point automation and cohort data insights (we’re very data savvy!)
- co-owning the marketing automation stack and its implementation together with our Head of data
- your capabilities to translate any new features or product initiatives into compiling content for our audiences
- your knowledge of the tech B2B SaaS industry allowing you to quickly drive improvements and experimentations
- your ability to build and maintain operations from scratch, handling the operational and strategic aspect of the role
- your content writing skills that allow you to create qualitative short content at scale and iterate on it
- your experience working with product data to build onboarding funnels that drive conversion
- your ability to successfully collaborate on cross-team work in a remote and async environment
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page