- Job Title Product Marketing Manager
- Hiring Organization LeadSimple, Inc.
- Company Website https://www.leadsimple.com/careers
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Want to join a team of A players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we’re passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM in our space.
The long version of our story: Back when web 2.0 was a thing (get off my lawn!) LeadSimple’s founders started a lead generation business connecting landlords with property management companies. Witnessing the challenges lead buyers had closing deals led into a natural segue to build out an industry-specific CRM which became the de-facto industry standard. Fast forward to 2020 when we released a process/workflow suite to move from the sales side of our clients business into the heart of day-to-day operations. The market was hungry and responded aggressively to the new direction, which led us to double down with growth and additional product expansion.
We have an amazing team of A Players and we’re ready to add more! Selected candidates might have written assessments and multiple interviews with different people. We’ll do whatever it takes to get the right person in the right seat.
If you think you would thrive in the above environment and make an impact for our customers, we’d love to talk to you!
**NOTE: We are not accepting applications within the United States at this time.
Expectations for your first 90 days:
- Strategizes, plans, coordinates and executes 1 product marketing launch per quarter (4 per year) in line with The Cadence.
- Strategizes, plans, coordinates and executes 1 product marketing or integration partner webinar per month (3 per quarter).
- Builds a product marketing launch event LeadSimple process that can be standardized, templatized and used for future quarterly launch events (in person, virtual).
- Builds a product marketing launch event LeadSimple process that can be standardized, templatized and used for future monthly webinars.
A day in the life of…
- Stays up to date on all product changes, features, and upcoming releases
- Connects the product directly to the problems and pain points felt by the industry and educates them about the solution
- Manages product launch events and coordinates with all necessary departments
- Manages integration partner events
- Leverages data to illustrate outcomes, further impact, and illuminate trends
- Manages marketing platforms
- Creates and manages the marketing calendar and timelines
- Actively participates in all meetings
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own the outcome
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- [0+ Experience in…]
- Have B2B SaaS experience (preferred)
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and outcome driven work environment with a smart, hard working team
- Location independence
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Expert Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page