- Job Title Program Manager, Business and Program Operations
- Hiring Organization MURAL.co
- Company Website https://www.mural.co/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We’re on a mission to empower innovation through a culture of collaboration by providing teams the means and methods to turn ideas and insights into reality.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 400 Muralistas around the world collaborate in the Mural app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Program Manager is a member of the Business and Program Operations team within Mural’s Centralized Operations team, which also includes IT and Business Analytics. BPOps is a team of Program Managers that build and drive company operations, deliver cross functional initiatives, and optimize how work gets done at Mural. Projects include system integrations, process and operational improvements, new system implementations, and strategy related initiatives such as pricing and packaging. A person in this role will represent and promote our team’s vision to be the go-to team for accelerating Mural’s company strategy.
On this team, you will have the opportunity to work on the following areas: (1) work with leadership to build and drive the company’s rhythm of business, (2) successfully deliver projects and programs, and (3) collaboratively establish and maintain a Program Management center of excellence including tools, templates and processes. While managing key programs, you will help create and execute a rhythm of collaboration for the team to proactively maintain a portfolio of cross functional strategic projects. The right person will excel at problem-solving, project delivery, and exemplify Mural’s project management best practices.
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $131,400 – $164,300 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Execute projects within the scope of the Business and Program Operations team in order to help Mural meet its goals
- Drive the planning, execution, and delivery of complex projects across teams, using both experience and project management best practices
- Collaboratively establish the processes, tools, and templates for Program Operations and roll out to stakeholders across the organization following change management best practices and communication strategies
- Establish a rhythm of collaboration between the team and stakeholders to align on the portfolio of work, priorities, project statuses, etc. including creation of project dashboards for visibility to leadership
- Help build and drive the rhythm of business including key business reviews and presentations for leadership
- Help ensure the Business and Program Operations team is consistently delivering value to the organization and seen by others as a go-to partner for meeting company priorities and objectives
- 7+ years of experience leading large complex programs
- Effective problem-solving skills and first principle thinking
- Ability to develop and communicate compelling insightful recommendations to Senior Leaders and Executive Leadership
- Experience creating, deploying, and optimizing new processes and systems for getting work done
- Ability to strategically partner with cross-functional teams and influence decision-making across teams
- Adaptability and experience working in ambiguous environments; ability to handle rapid change
- A drive for collaboration and teamwork
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with SQL and Tableau
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $131,400 – $164,300
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page