- Job Title Programs Coordinator
- Hiring Organization Health In Harmony
- Company Website https://healthinharmony.org/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Health In Harmony (HIH) is an international non-profit working at the intersection of human well-being and ecosystem integrity, a field known as Planetary Health, our goal is a common one: to reverse the rampant deforestation of tropical rainforests. But our method is unique: we engage with rainforest communities to design solutions that are beneficial to those communities, the local ecosystem, and the planet. Health In Harmony has a long term presence in West Kalimantan, Borneo, with replication sites in Madagascar and Brazil. We are a team of passionate individuals excited about working together and committed to supporting each other as we pursue our vision: Healthy People. Healthy Forests. Healthy Planet.
Position Title: Programs Coordinator
Reports to: Programs Director
Location: Flexible (international hire)
Status: Full-time (40 hours/week), Permanent, Non-Exempt
Start Date: Ideally start July 1, 2023
Salary: 50,000 USD annually. A competitive benefits package includes: full health, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) contribution, generous vacation package, paid holidays and sick days, supportive and team-oriented work environment, and more.
Health In Harmony is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equity and anti-colonialism as core organizational values. Applicants should be able to demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Applicants from diverse communities, indigenous peoples and communities of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The Program Coordinator will provide administrative and logistical support for projects, initiatives, and project planning within the HIH Programs Department.
- Assisting assigned managers and team members by maintaining calendars, receiving and composing communications as correspondence, and replying to inquiries.
- Supporting the development of staffand board meeting materials and strategic plan development.
- Supporting scale activities by assisting with coordination and logistics.
- Managing preparations, scheduling, logistics, and other various requirements for program implementation.
- Drafting reports, data sheets, program documents etc. with the direction from direct managers.
Supporting development of routine reports and correspondence, and assisting with the development of project/program materials.
- Organizing meetings and events including webinars when needed.
- Maintaining file management and filing for projects/programs on Google Workspace shared drive.
- Supporting coordination of programs team activities with other departments
- Liaising and communicating with project consultants and field office staff, providing logistical and administrative support, as directed by managers.
- Conducting desk research and providing support for programs
- May assist in collaboration between ASRI and HIH in the organization of the Visitor Program.
- Assist with preparation and logistics of visitor programs in Madagascar and Brazil
- Assisting in integration of Asana: transition program and scale tasks and projects into Asana and support national teams in integration into Asana. Supporting the Programs team to onboard and operationalize organization’s systems and tools in coordination with the Operations Department
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Support programs department in development of planning documents and planning tools in Indonesia, Madagascar, and Brazil
- Coordinates meeting times, calendar invites, and Zoom links for meetings with external partners across different time zones.
- Support development of presentation and slides and Zoom workshops when needed
- Keeps tabs on tasks in Asana and sends reminders/follow-ups on overdue tasks
- Maintains standard, up-to-date lists and maps of the communities with which HIH works
- Bachelor’s degree required, with 1 year of applicable experience
- High level of written and spoken English required (C1 level certification required if not native speaker)
- Bahasa Indonesia, French or Portuguese is desirable
- Highly organized and able to work both independently and remotely
- Detail oriented and punctual
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office, Google Workspace and Asana
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, thriving through team collaboration
- Able to coordinate work across a multitude of time zones (PST, WITA, EST to EIT)
How To Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing your relevant skills and experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 7, 2023. If we select your application, we will be in touch to schedule an interview. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer 50,000 USD annually
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Employer Email