- Job Title Python DevOps Engineer
- Hiring Organization Ampcontrol
- Company Website https://ampcontrolgroup.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We’re Ampcontrol, building AI-powered software for optimizing electric vehicle (EV) charging.
We are a venture backed remote team of engineers and energy experts based in the U.S and Europe building the new way of EV charging. Our primary goals are to enable companies to provide higher capacity charging on existing infrastructure as well as optimization of fleet charging logistics.
Our company culture includes minimal hierarchy; We make technical decisions based on consensus and aim at simplicity and clarity.
We’re on a mission to help the automotive industry transition to 100% electric vehicles.
We believe in a future of self-managing, reliable, and affordable charging for companies, fleet operators, and humans on our planet.
We’re a remote team. You can work from anywhere, as long as you have reliable, high-speed Internet access.
Competitive salary and stock options are available.
- All levels of experience are considered. The position will be defined accordingly
- You will be building and improving our Python backend system and DevOps environment, including the core optimization system and our customer-facing APIs
- You either have strong DevOps experience or are willing to get to the next level. Your workload will ideally be 50% Python and 50% DevOps after onboarding
- Maintain and improve test environments
- Develop our Python3/FastAPI services, PostgreSQL databases, RabbitMQ queues and GCP environment further, with an eye on performance and scalability
- Work with data scientists to build a stable and powerful architecture for Data Engineering and real-time optimization
- Build, maintain, migrate databases and accommodate time-series data
- Write clean and easily maintainable code with a focus on reliability and scalability
- Professional experience in Python development or DevOps
- Production-level experience in at least one cloud computing platform
- A good understanding of software engineering tools and methods, including unit, integration and end-to-end testing
- Fluency in English for verbal and written communication is required
- Motivated to work in the electric vehicles and sustainability industries
- Experience with the energy domain, data engineering or security operations is an advantage
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page