- Job Title QA Analyst
- Hiring Organization Doubledot Media
- Company Website https://www.doubledotmedia.com/
- Remote Locations Philippines
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Do you love to break things? Enjoy making developers sweat as you perform some QA on their latest work? Keep reading!
Doubledot Media is a New Zealand-based company creating online tools and training for people looking to start their own online businesses. We’re based in Christchurch, but the majority of our team work remotely from various places around the world.
We have a full-time QA Analyst position available to work on SaleHoo.com and Affilorama.com.
You will play an important role by checking items in alpha and beta stages as well as reviewing the weekly release of our products. You’ll be making sure the code that goes out not only works but also looks great.
- Excellent written English and a friendly manner in writing, a lot of communication is done via Asana/Slack.
- Common sense and the ability to “read between the lines”.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Your spelling and grammar should be top-notch.
- Good time management skills. Since this can be a remote working position, you’ll need to be organized, motivated, and (dare we say) a “self-starter”.
- Understanding of websites/web applications and finding edge cases to break sites.
- Able to accurately test websites in multiple browsers/OS.
- Creating and running test cases on a daily basis.
And if you have any of the following, be sure to mention them when applying!
- 3+ years of commercial experience with web/software testing.
- Experience using bug tracking tools (such as Test Lodge, JIRA, Trac or Redmine).
- Experience/knowledge with automated testing software (Ghost Inspector, Selenium) and services.
- Flexibility: Work flexible hours at home, from our Christchurch office, or anywhere in the world. No matter where you are, you’ll get the support you need for an engaging and enjoyable work experience.
- Creativity: We promote an open work environment where every team member can share their ideas and be creative. Your input is valued, and your feedback is always appreciated.
- Career Development: You’ll be encouraged to level up your skillset at every opportunity. We’ll cover the cost of any training and courses you need to create first-class products for our customers.
- Ego-Free Work Culture: No dress code. No unreasonable deadlines. No micromanagement. We’re a diverse team from all over the globe. We hire the best people for the job and help each other improve through constructive feedback and support.
- Cutting Edge Projects: You’ll be working directly on ambitious projects that help 100,000+ daily users from every continent get the most out of our products and reach their goals.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Philippines
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page