- Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- Hiring Organization: Donaldson
- Company Website: https://www.donaldson.com/en-us/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Remote, Part Time
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
Solaris Biotechnology, a Donaldson brand under Life Science & Special Application that designs and manufactures bioprocessing equipment, including bioreactors, fermenters, and tangential flow filtration (TFF) systems for R&D and production purposes.
We engage in providing high-tech bioprocess solutions, our products are used in universities, research centers, as well as in biotech, pharma, food and beverage, nutraceutical, cosmeceutical, chemical, agricultural industries, and, not to mention bioplastics and biofuels applications.
We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager – Western US that will serve as a primary force in hunting and searching for new business, while introducing our products to new customers for our Life Sciences business. With support and direction from the Solaris Business Developer, this role will be responsible for delivering, selling, and merchandising Solaris’ complete line of bioprocessing products.
The Regional Sales Manager – Western US will be focused on maximizing sales and actively seeking to generate new leads according to set targets. In addition to the Business Developer and the Sales and Application Specialists, the RSM will be working closely with other key central areas of the business such as
Administration, Marketing, and the After-Sales teams.
This role is best suited for people with a strong track record of landing new business. This role will be responsible for the Western United States. An ideal location for someone would be around the San Francisco, CA/Bay area, but this role is open to anyone in the Western US with the proper experience.
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
- Lead the sales within your region with drive, energy, and urgency to ensure maximum sales are extracted from the available leads
- Active scouting to generate new leads
- Provide accurate sales reports training from your region and ensure their product knowledge is continually up to date
- Take responsibility for responding to operational situations in your region to ensure best results for clients
- Preparing territory sales and marketing strategies.
- Travelling to the assigned territory as and when required.
- Understanding the needs and requirements of customers in the assigned territory.
- Explaining the customer about the product and services offered by the company.
- Determining the sales and marketing methods for increasing sales within the assigned territory.
- Meeting the company expectations.
- Taking feedback from the customers on a timely basis.
- Creating brand awareness within the assigned territory.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the customers.
- Analyzing the sales results and metrics.
- Keeping check on the competitor’s sales activities.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field, ideal candidates will have an Engineering degree
- 5+ years of technical sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience with bioprocessing equipment
- Previous Life Sciences experience would be highly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organization and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Customer-oriented with a focus on problem-solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in both a team environment or individually as required.
TRAVEL: Up to 50%, dependent on business needs
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page