- Job Title Research Internship
- Hiring Organization Chainlink Labs
- Company Website https://chain.link/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Chainlink Labs is seeking Research Interns to support its mission of building the world’s most secure and flexible decentralized oracle technologies. Research Engineers will work directly with top domain experts in applied cryptography, mechanism design (cryptoeconomics), distributed systems, and other disciplines to identify and solve key research challenges and build production solutions that keep Chainlink at the forefront of oracle system deployment and fuel the success of the smart contract ecosystem.
- We use Go, Typescript, Solidity, Python, LATEX, git, and Linux/Unix.
About Chainlink Labs
- Working with Chainlink core engineering to identify short- and long-term research challenges critical to the company’s success and to transition innovations from Chainlink Labs into production.
- Working with research scientists and technical advisors to study, invent, and build cutting-edge oracle technologies for the benefit of the company and community.
- Staying abreast of the evolution of relevant technology ecosystems and participating in relevant technical communities for more effective application development and to guide research toward practical and impactful work.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent professional experience along with coursework in algorithms and data structures and discrete math.
- Familiarity with academic process and ability to engage with existing literature on relevant research topics, e.g. by performing literature searches and comprehending papers in a wider context.
- Professional software development experience is required.
- Advanced computer science or related degree, coursework in applied and theoretical cryptography, mechanism design, distributed systems, or related fields.
- Familiarity with Go or Rust.
- Broad knowledge of blockchain technologies and familiarity specifically with smart contracts.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours some working hours overlap with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page