- Job Title Revenue Operations Specialist / Sales Support
- Hiring Organization Percona
- Company Website https://www.percona.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Percona is looking for an ambitious Revenue Operations Specialist to join the growing Revenue Operations Team supporting 150+ users! In this role, you will assist users with day to day issues as well as complete maintenance and enhancement requests across the go to market technology stack. You will partner with the Marketing, Sales and Customer Success Teams to troubleshoot, optimize and customize the tools to meet the needs of the business based on industry best practices.
As part of the Revenue Operations team, you will tackle a variety of complex business problems on a daily basis as well as work collaboratively on larger projects. To be successful in this role, you must be organized, creative, confident and flexible. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organization and get hands-on experience with tools supporting the lead to post sale process.
Percona is a highly respected thought leader in the global open-source community. Our mission is to Keep Open Source Open. We provide services and software for MySQL®, MongoDB®, PostgreSQL® and other open source databases on premises and in cloud environments..
Percona is remote-only and globally dispersed – we have colleagues in more than 40 countries! We offer a collaborative, highly-engaged culture where your ideas are welcome and your voice is heard.
If you love the idea of working with a high-growth tech company that is one of the best in the business and known globally as a go-to in the open-source database space, let’s talk.
- Administration – Provide support for the full revenue technology stack (Salesforce, HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesloft, Cognism, CPQ, Ironclad and more) and other related applications. Act as liaison between Go-to-Market team with technical team as needed.
- User Support – Provide support for the entire Go-to-Market team, and manage all the ad-hoc requests.
- Data Governance – Manage exception reports and review data to maintain a high level of data quality
- Process Improvement – Develop a solid understanding of the Marketing, Sales and Customer Success department-specific business processes
- Solution Design – Engage with our internal teams to gather and analyze requirements and propose solutions which align with best practices
- Documentation and Enablement – Collaborate on new and updated process and system documentation, user help guides and training aids.
- 2+ years experience within the software, technology, or XaaS industries
- 1+ years experience with an inbound B2B marketing strategy /operations function
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, including:
a) Implementation, configuration and/or administration
b)Lead/contact management, data quality and exception management
- Proficient and excellent English written and verbal skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to work during Eastern US Time Zone a minimum of 4 hours per work day
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Salesforce Certification
- Familiarity with any of the following systems: Hubspot, Zoominfo, Cognism, Chatbots, Vidyard, Salesloft.
- Ability to communicate complex issues, plus how to implement workflows/solutions to prevent issues in the future
- Strong organizational capabilities and ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects
- Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes in a remote environment.
- Certification or trailhead status is a big plus
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page