- Job Title Sales and Executive Assistant
- Hiring Organization Campaign Workshop
- Company Website https://www.thecampaignworkshop.com/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
The Campaign Workshop is a fun and quirky bunch of political and advocacy professionals. We help progressive nonprofits, campaigns, labor unions, and advocacy groups to develop new strategies, create digital ads, design direct mail, deliver training, and develop content.
We build award-winning, strategically driven campaigns for clients like AFSCME, UFCW, Giffords, NRDC, American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network, American Federation of Teachers, Mayor Muriel Bowser, LGBTQ Victory Institute, and California Federation of Teachers. For samples of our work, please visit our website. Also, we have done an extensive amount of writing on our blog and in our e-books.
We are a fully remote company offering a welcoming and relaxed (for as much as politics is relaxing), flexible work environment and believe in intentional leadership development of all our staff.
We are committed to racial justice, and we’re working to build an actively anti-racist company. Internally, we’re working to create a company where everyone can show up fully as themselves, where we engage directly with our identities and biases, and where we work together to dismantle systems of oppression. Externally, we hope to show up for our clients in their work towards racial justice, to help build a stronger and more diverse pipeline of talent into political consulting, and to grow partnerships with vendors of diverse backgrounds.
The salary range for this role is $50,000-$60,000 annually along with great benefits, including:
- Generous paid time off.
- Blue Cross PPO platinum plan with the premium fully covered
- 401K with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 4% after 6 months of employment
- Cell phone stipend and internet stipend
- Wellness benefit
- Full remote office set up
The Campaign Workshop is committed to building a diverse team and a culture where different backgrounds and perspectives are welcome and we strive for equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, physical and/or mental disability, race, age, national origin, color, religion, veteran’s status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, and any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local law.
We’ve worked to build a work environment where people with all backgrounds and identities can thrive, and we want our hiring process to reflect that. If there are any accommodations that would help you in submitting your application, interviewing, or completing our hiring tasks, please email email@example.com.
The Sales and Executive Assistant is a full-time, remote position. You will be responsible for managing the President’s schedule, assisting with tracking leads, drafting proposals, and providing administrative support to TCW. You’ll report to a Vice President (VP), working closely with the President, and other members of staff on assigned projects. As a sales and executive assistant, you will:
- Utilize our CRM to prospect new business, track emails, manage contacts, and set up automated email sequences and workflows
- Keep a running list of prospects and manage follow up process with President
- Research contact information for executives at prospective client companies
- Help to proactively funnel prospects through the sales funnel
- Edit and proofread a variety of documents, including client deliverables
- Conduct issue research and draft research-based documents
- Draft proposals for potential clients
- Manage the President’s daily schedule
- Drive internal scheduling for meetings and events
- Provide administrative support to TCW
- Book travel for the President and team leads, as needed
- Manage the company’s tech needs, including managing inventory, managing passwords and accounts, and ordering new tech as needed
- Field phone calls into the main office phone number and manage the company phone system
- Oversee employee onboarding and offboarding to facilitate a smooth transition
This is an entry-level role at the Campaign Workshop, and we’re excited to work with candidates who are new to the industry. The ideal candidate will be:
- An adept organizer and problem-solver. You can juggle multiple complex projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You can predict roadblocks before you reach them, and plan ahead to make sure that we deliver results for our clients.
- A clear communicator. You are willing to engage with all team members to determine priorities and ensure that everyone has the information they need to maintain internal and external workflows so deliverables remain on schedule.
- A quick and eager learner. We don’t require past professional experience for this role, but are looking for folks who can learn how to do our work quickly. We’re a small team, and we all wear lots of hats, and you’ll help us fill gaps. You can pick up on new ideas, ask questions to fill in knowledge gaps, and find solutions to problems that you don’t already know the answer to.
- Deeply committed to racial justice and all forms of equity. You understand how your identities impact the way you show up at work, and you’ll use your platform at The Campaign Workshop to help us build an inclusive and equitable workplace.
This role is open to candidates with a range of backgrounds and experience, including candidates that have just graduated from college or who haven’t worked in politics or advocacy before. We’re primarily interested in folks who are eager to learn more about our work and interested in launching careers in politics and advocacy.
What You’ll Gain
- You’ll make an impact. You’ll be at the frontlines of our work to champion progressive causes and you’ll gain firsthand experience in political consulting, client management, and the creation, production and management of campaigns.
- We’re committed to learning and growth. We really invest in our people, through training, feedback, and mentorship. Some folks stay at TCW for decades, while others use this as a launchpad into careers across the progressive ecosystem. We create space for mistakes and take dedicated time for learning and professional development.
- We show up for each other. We’re a diverse team with a wide range of experiences –– some of us have been at TCW through 13 years and 4 promotions, and others are just starting out here as their first job out of college –– but we share a commitment to building a workplace where we can all thrive. We respect each others’ boundaries, recognize that we all have commitments beyond work, and trust each other to get work done.
- You’ll love working here. We’re a small, collaborative team of people who really care about doing good work and who treat each other with compassion and respect. We offer great benefits and real opportunities for growth.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $50,000-$60,000
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page