- Job Title Sales Development Representative
- Hiring Organization Sprockets, Inc.
- Company Website https://sprockets.ai/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Sprockets is using artificial intelligence to reinvent the $500 billion hiring space with advanced applicant matching technology that predicts candidate success before they are hired.
Sprockets replaces the resume as the first point of contact between an applicant and the company. Our platform compares all incoming applicants to a company’s current top performers, instantly showing them the best candidates to hire.
About this Role
Sprockets is growing our Outbound Sales Development team to help manage the ever-growing demand for our solution and to drive new customer engagement.
The SDR role holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company.
The SDR is our customers’ first experience with Sprockets.
You need to be able to make a great first impression, earn their buy-in regarding our value, and move them into the next stage of the sales process.
If you are interested in intensive growth, emerging technology, and a vibrant work culture, Sprockets is the startup for you. Having recently received our Series A round of funding, we are poised for another big year of growth. Come disrupt with us!
**Sprockets is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran, disability status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.**
- Articulate Sprockets’ value to decision-makers to assess buying interest
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest through outbound calls
- Conduct high-level conversations with business owners, HR professionals, and hiring managers
- Update prospect interaction in HubSpot to ensure efficient lead management
- Schedule appointments between prospects and Account Executives
Above all else, all Sprockets employees are united in our shared optimism, passion, and enthusiasm for the customers we support through our innovative product. In our daily work, we exemplify our values of grit, openness, empathy, impact, and curiosity.
The ideal SDR candidate will have the following attributes:
- Organizational skills to handle lead flow
- A strong interest in advancing their career in Sales
- A team player who comes into work every day with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
We have a noble mission. Sprockstars, as we like to call us, do not take transforming the hiring process into an equitable one lightly. We’re committed to you, our team, our customers and their employees alike.
To make breakthroughs, people need an environment where it’s safe to make mistakes and learn. Sprockets fosters a workspace where different viewpoints are welcomed and every voice counts – a place where everyone can ask anyone for guidance and bring their truest selves to work every day
Our team strives to be known as leaders and innovators within the hiring tech industry. We challenge the process and product in our continuous pursuit of excellence
Collaboration and communication are exactly how Sprockets was built and will continue to thrive. As a small team, everyone at the organization has the opportunity to know each other and contribute their thoughts
We pride ourselves on our emphasis on a healthy work-life balance. During business hours, our Sprockstars work hard and play hard that’s no accident
Integrity creates trust. It’s the constant choice to infuse every action with honesty, fairness, and respect for customers and colleagues alike
We empower our teams with the freedom, trust and autonomy to make good and strategic decisions that enable our customers and drive our business forward
- Equity Ownership
- Open PTO
- A fully remote company so you have the flexibility to work anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a MacBook and financial assistance to craft your most comfortable work-from-home environment
- Bi-annual company trips designed to foster relationships, creativity and having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage packages
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page