- Job Title Sales Development Representative
- Hiring Organization Truelogic
- Company Website https://www.truelogicsoftware.com/
- Remote Locations LATAM
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Project: Sales & Account Management Team. The team manages 75 clients, from which 45 of them were onboarded between 2020-2022.
The goal is to grow the Sales team with people that come to Truelogic, learn the culture, spirit and proceses, bring their Network and Sales capabilities, and get new businesses.
We are not onboarding a Lead Generation Analyst, This is a Sales Development Representative, or Business Development Representative. Which is a person that already has a network and experience in Truelogic’s same industry, worked with other companies that will want to engage with him and his new company.
The SDR/BDR will collaborate with the rest of the sales team, and also Marketing.
There is no competition between Team Members The spirit is: The company results are above individual performance, so we help each other to meet everybody’s goals.
Eventually the SDR/BDR will start the engagement with a client as an account manager, until the relationship is settled and working
WITH THE COMPANY
- Learn and respect the process. Work with the tools (HubSpot, Gmail Suite, GreenHouse, TalentWall, Slack, Zoom)
- Integrate the Sales team, and seek collaboration with Account Managers, Sales Analysts, and Marketing Analysts.
- Integrate with the Talent Acquisition Team, Operations, People Care, and Finance.
- Increase Company Revenue. Bring new Businesses. Attract new clients. Pitch for the company, Lead meetings with Potential Clients, Follow Up with all potential clients.
- Plan a Sales Strategy
WITH THE CLIENTS
- Keeping a close relationship with the client. Gain trust, be partner.
- Be the first point of contact for the company. Facilitate communication with the rest of the teams.
- Follow Up with the client.
- Increase Revenue
- Retrieve information for new projects/needs
- Coordinate, Assist & actively participate in meetings.
- Present candidates/new team members to the client/prospect
WITH TRUELOGIC TEAMS
- Actively participate in meetings
- Open Job Orders for new projects with the Talent Team
- Work with the Tech team to estimate new projects
- Build proposals for prospects/clients, answer RFPs
- Pitch/present the company to prospected clients
- Introduce candidates to the client
- Coordinate Interviews, meeting logisticss
- Negotiate and coordinate contracts and renewals
- Farm / meet new stakeholders
- Keep the CRM, and TL’s tools updated
- Follow up with CClients and Leads
- G-Suite knowledge (Gmail, Calendar, Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides)
- LinkedIn expertise – Sales Navigator
- HubSpot Deals, Tasks, Contacts, Companies
- HubSpot Automation – Sequences
- Experience in video calls (Zoom / Google Meet)
- Experience in Technology industry
- A Solid Network of trusted clients
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to influence
- People person, proactive, responsible, detail oriented, results oriented, client oriented, service oriented, soft and positive communication, patient, loyal, persistent, resistant to frustration, motivated, team player.
- Experience in the same Industry
- Proof of Experience in the same position, in similar companies
- Technology Background / Project Management background desirable (ex-developer, ex-business analyst, project manager)
- CRM knowledge desirable.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location LATAM
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page