- Job Title SEM /SEO Analyst
- Hiring Organization Brainlabs
- Company Website https://www.brainlabsdigital.com/
- Remote Locations US Canada
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
What’s the role?
We’re looking for a SEM/SEO Analyst to be working with your team to ensure that clients maintain a strong presence in audiences’ online searches!
So, tell me about the company
Brainlabs is on a mission to build the biggest digital-first media agency in the world.
We hire the top talent in the industry and give them the right training, tools and culture to do the best work of their career.
As one of the world’s leading independent agencies, our agility and client-centricity allows us to win for clients.
To learn more about what it’s like to be a Brainlabber, check out our company handbook.
What this job is:
- Varied: No two days are exactly alike!
- Data-driven: You will perform data analysis and make recommendations from that numeric evidence!
- FUN! Brainlabs fosters an environment where geeking out, laughing, and sharing knowledge are the name of the game
What this job isn’t:
- Boring. Every task for a client presents new opportunities to learn!
- Stagnant. There is so much room for growth at Brainlabs, and we regularly promote current Brainlabbers in order to grow to scale!
How will I know I’m doing it right?
You will be evaluated based on how you live our four core values every day in addition to your work in SEM/SEO data analysis, idea-sharing, and client satisfaction!
What happens next
We know searching for a job is tough and that you want to find the best career and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process that includes skills interviews with our team. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know us as we learn more about you.
In line with our adaptive working policy and our standard way of working in North America we do not restrict our hiring to a fixed office location therefore we hire candidates across different states in the US and indeed in other countries such as Canada. We also receive applications from, and hire, candidates with varying levels of experience for example those who have a few years experience in a role to those who are looking to make a step up. The salary levels on our job postings are set so as to account for these variable factors with decisions on the salary to be offered only made once we know the experience and location of our new hire.
The salary level for this role is $85,000 to $100,000 USD annually. Within this salary level, individual offers are determined by a variety of factors including job-related experience, skills, etc. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the salary level during your hiring process.
Brainlabs actively seeks and encourages applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and identities.
Thank you for your interest in Brainlabs! We look forward to getting to know you!
When you apply to work at Brainlabs, we may use your application data to make employment decisions, but your data will not be distributed or used elsewhere unless you are hired as an employee. All applications ask for your consent to allow us to process your personal data. However, you have the right to withdraw your information at any point by reaching out to email@example.com.
- Be a source of knowledge and advice when it comes to what services BL can provide, cross selling opportunities, wider industry knowledge, case studies, best practice updates etc. and proactively make suggestions
- Participate in internal strategy planning sessions with account team and align strategy across marketing channels
What we really want:
- A team player with a passion for data analysis and SEM/SEO!
- 3+ years experience working with paid search (SEM) campaigns
- Solid understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Proficiency in GSC, GA, SEMrush
- Highly proficient in Google Adwords, Microsoft Advertising Platform, Campaign Manager 360
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Data driven
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Capable of managing multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Communicate project vision to client stakeholders at any level of seniority, and capable of finding a plausible response to any client challenge for themselves or in support of their colleagues
- Strong project management (external/internal): can be well trusted to follow scope, manage requests, prioritize projects, ensure QA of work, meet deadlines, etc.
- Accountable for client meeting success, and leads meeting preparation for team
- Provides strategic guidance to team members
- Prioritize and respond to client emails/calls in a timely manner
- Measured on client retention, growth, and client satisfaction for clients under management
- Demonstrated applied knowledge of paid search & search engine optimization
- Proven organizational, project, attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to provide actionable insights for all levels of an organization
- Possess keen critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proven skills with Microsoft Office and/or Google Business Apps, especially Excel or Google Sheets
- Demonstrate alignment to our company values
- Minimum of 3-years hands-on experience managing SEM and SEO campaigns for a variety of clients with monthly management fees greater than $100K a month
- Minimum of 1-year client-facing experience
- Experience with creating client strategy, communication, management, and proactive account performance troubleshooting
- Previous experience with industry standard search tools/platforms:
- SEO tools such as: Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic, STAT, and BrightEdge
- SEM platforms/tools such as: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads & 3rd party bid management tools
- Previous agency experience
- Previous PPC or digital marketing experience
- Previous people management experience
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Canada, United States
- Salary Offer $85,000 to $100,000 USD
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page