- Job Title Senior Account Executive
- Hiring Organization LeadSimple, Inc.
- Company Website https://www.leadsimple.com/careers
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Want to join a team of A-players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we’re passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM & workflow automation platform in our space.
The long version of our story:
Back when web 2.0 was a thing (get off my lawn!) LeadSimple’s founders started a lead generation business connecting landlords with property management companies. Witnessing the challenges lead buyers had closing deals led into a natural segue to build out an industry-specific CRM which became the de-facto industry standard. Fast forward to 2020 when we released a process/workflow suite to move from the sales side of our clients business into the heart of day-to-day operations. The market was hungry and responded aggressively to the new direction, which led us to double down with growth and additional product expansion.
As a Senior Account Executive you will become a trusted advisor for every client as they interact with LeadSimple. You will aggressively own, manage, and drive the full sales process from the first contact through closing. Responsible for hitting targets, while delivering an amazing customer experience in all communication & client interactions. You will also assist in coaching sales teammates and contribute to the hiring process.
Expectations for your first 90 days:
- Effectively learn LeadSimple’s suite of solutions so you can explain what we can and can’t do along with the benefits we provide to our clients.
- Consultatively discovers the prospective client’s needs and helps them self discover these same needs resulting in full tier sign ups and work proposals.
- Manage a strong pipeline of qualified leads and begin the process of building relationships with key strategic stakeholders.
- Meet and exceed monthly activity, pipeline and new business metrics.
- Ramp as an Account Executive to 85% of your on target earnings.
Pro Tip: We get a LOT of applicants, so if you want to stand out, write a few sentences telling us what stood out to you, and why you think you’d thrive in this particular opportunity.
We have an amazing team of A-Players and we’re ready to add more! Selected candidates might have written assessments and multiple interviews with different people. We’ll do whatever it takes to get the right person in the right seat.
If you think you would thrive in the above environment and make an impact for our customers, we’d love to talk to you!
- Effectively demonstrates LeadSimple products
- Develops and maintains customer relationships.
- Hits or exceeds sales quotas by aggressively closing sales
- Implements sales processes
- Maintains pipeline, data, and analytics
- Takes pride in our company and publicly represents our brand
- Upsells current clients
- Generates and prospects for leads
- Collaborates with marketing
- Participates in daily huddles
- Coaches team on best practices that work to close deals
- Participates in the growth of the team through the hiring process
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply and effectively in English
- Proactively seek solutions
- Are highly consultative and care about the customer experience
- Own the outcome
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Bring 2+ years proven work experience in B2B sales or Customer Success
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and busy work environment with smart, caring people
- Location independence (live where you want!)
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page