- Job Title Senior Data Analyst
- Hiring Organization Articulate Global LLC
- Company Website https://articulate.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Articulate Global LLC is looking for a Sr. Data Analyst to work with structured data to solve tangible business problems through statistical analysis and data visualization. The ideal candidate can support critical decision-making with data insights and reporting needs. While the role is primarily responsible for analyzing and deriving insights from data, it is expected to provide necessary support in building and improving Articulate’s data literacy and infrastructure.
The pay range for this position is $112,200 to $168,400 for all US locations. Articulate takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs. This position is also bonus eligible. Articulate also offers a robust suite of benefits, check out the website for a full list.
- Translate business problems into quantitative questions.
- Perform analysis with multiple data sources to provide insights and actionable recommendations.
- Design and develop analytical and visualization solutions with tools such as SQL, R, Python, Looker, and Tableau to support ad-hoc, ongoing, and self-service analytics needs.
- Storytelling with data – synthesize insights into an overall narrative, prepare and deliver compelling data-driven presentations to communicate analytical stories to cross-functional stakeholders.
Data Validation and Modeling:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in streamlining, standardizing, optimizing, and validating data-related processes.
- Collaborate with the Data Engineering team (e.g., Analytics Engineer and Data Engineer) in defining standards for data validation and integrity.
- Collaborate with the Data Science team in building data models to visualize, analyze, and predict key trends.
Stakeholder Training and Support:
- Develop and maintain expertise in relevant data analysis/visualization tools.
- Assist internal stakeholders in understanding and utilizing data systems in their daily decision-making and planning.
- Partner with Analytics Engineer in implementing data quality control processes.
- Provide end-user training and updates for new and changing applications, as needed (e.g., Looker, Tableau).
- 3 -5 years of experience with data analysis, statistics, business intelligence or other relevant fields.
- Scripting with SQL, R, and/or Python to pull data from datasets, and adapt quantitative techniques to solve complex problems.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to assess data and provide specific insights and business recommendations through storytelling.
- Proficient in Looker, Tableau or data visualization reporting tools.
- Experience gathering business requirements, creating ad-hoc reports, and designing scalable solutions to automate those ad-hoc reports.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships and support cross-functional teams throughout the company across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to suggest and implement best practices.
- A team-first mindset with a scrappy mentality and a desire to continually learn.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have:
- Experience with technology for SaaS Sales/Marketing operations/RevOps a plus.
- Experience with survey feedback analysis and qualitative analysis.
- Experience in quantitative fields (e.g., Math, Statistics, Science, Engineering, a degree in one of those fields is a plus).
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM), and Marketo.
- Dedicated to service and customer-oriented.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $112,200 to $168,400
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page