Company Website: https://www.komoot.com/
Remote Locations: UTC-1 and UTC+3
Job Type: Full Time
Komoot is an app that lets you find, plan, and share adventures. Driven by a desire to explore, and powered by the outdoor community’s recommendations, it’s Komoot’s mission to inspire great adventures making them accessible to all. And we’re good at what we do: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times!
Today, with over 23 million users and 200,000 five-star reviews, Komoot is well on its way to becoming the most popular cycling and hiking app for people who love adventures worldwide.
Join our fully remote team and change the way people explore!
About the role
Komoot is a tech company where data plays a decisive role. As our new senior data analyst, your work will be invaluable in driving key product decisions. Being part of a cross-functional team, you will work closely with product managers, developers and designers to improve the user experience of millions of outdoor enthusiasts. You’ll surface user behavior, analyze trends, take part in shaping the product roadmap, identify the most valuable improvements and measure their impact in A/B tests.
Ready for your next adventure?
Sound like you?
Great, we would love to hear from you! Please send us the following:
- Your CV in English, highlighting your most relevant experience.
- A write-up (Cover Letter) explaining who you are and why you would like to work with us.
- Examples of your public work if you have any (e.g. GitHub, blog)
Curious to find out more about our recruitment process?
- Turn data into actionable insights about our users to drive product decisions
- Spot strategic opportunities in the data and help shape squad roadmaps
- Design metrics to measure the success of key features
- Create visualizations to highlight trends and user behavior
- Build dashboards and continuous reports to monitor product KPI’s
- Design events to track new product features
- Design and analyze A/B tests
- Organize and prioritize tasks of our data analytics roadmap
- You’ll work with a truly inspiring product that brings real life value to our users and empowers them to explore more of the great outdoors.
- You’ll have a self-determined job with personal responsibility to move things forward, shape the processes and choose the tools you need to do your best work.
- You’ll join an international and fully remote team spread across Europe with a common mission – to inspire great adventures, making them accessible to all.
- We are a tech company with little organizational overhead, focusing on ownership and responsibility instead of micro-management and hierarchies.
- You get 38 days annual leaves (including public holidays, which vary by country)
- This is a remote role in a fully remote team. You are free to work from anywhere that lies between the time zones UTC-1 and UTC+3. Beach? The mountains? Or a co- working space (covered by us)?
- You’ll travel with us (when safe) for team gatherings in amazing locations several times a year. You can check out this playlist to find out more about how we stay close while being remote. (http://bit.ly/39xtIrn )
You will be successful in this position if you
- Love solving problems and have a burning desire to transform data into actionable insights
- Have 3+ years of experience with product analytics, cohort analysis, A/B testing and retention analysis
- Are fluent in SQL and Python data analytics libraries
- Have great communication and team skills
- Have Strong attention to detail
- Are familiar with statistical concepts
- Have a hands-on attitude and are highly self-driven
- Dedicated time and budget to spend on classes, events, conferences, boot camps, or books for your curiosity and personal development, you decide!
- Blinkist subscription and discounts with outdoor brands like Patagonia and Wahoo
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Three all-expenses-paid company gatherings per year
- The latest devices and equipment
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location UTC-1 and UTC+3
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page