- Job Title Senior DevOps Engineer
- Hiring Organization EventMobi
- Company Website https://www.eventmobi.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
If you’re looking for a technical leadership role that will allow you to drive DevOps and Continuous Delivery practices forward by utilizing the latest technologies, you’ve come to the right place! EventMobi is looking for a new Platform and DevOps Lead to collaborate with our world class software development teams to deliver the best event technology and experiences in the world. This is a hands-on role where you will lead all aspects of EventMobi’s cloud infrastructure and help shape the platform architecture. If this sounds like just the role you’ve been hoping for, please apply and tell us more about yourself!
- DevOps Culture – You will be a shepherd of our DevOps culture, collaborating closely with our development team leads. DevOps is not a team, it is a movement focused on enabling development and operations to come together to deliver value to customers.
- Infrastructure – You will own, maintain, and improve our cloud infrastructure to keep it humming, always looking for optimizations that make our business better.
- Platform Development – You will contribute to and help shape EventMobi’s architecture and backend API-driven systems utilizing python and clean architecture patterns.
- Security – Event Planners trust us with critical data and you will help us to continue to earn that trust by securing our infrastructure.
- Continuous Delivery – Frequent and reliable deploys are critical to our success. Collaborating with our development teams, you’ll keep the flow of new code moving along our continuous delivery pipeline
- 5+ years experience as a software developer working on large, complex, or fast scaling products
- Extensive experience with DevOps & Cloud (AWS, Terraform, CI/CD, Docker, Linux, Networking, Alerting & Monitoring)
- Experience with Python and RESTful APIs, RDBMS, ORMs, Caching, Queues
- Knowledge of Clean Architecture, SOLID Principles, Domain Modelling, and Design Patterns is a benefit
- Experience with Information Security best practices is a benefit
- You have a safe, comfortable, and ergonomic workspace and working environment – a private and quiet workspace is vital for doing your best work!
- You have a reliable ethernet connection of at least 10Mbps upload speed with a wired connection or reliable WiFi at home.
- We offer the experience of a lifetime working with a dynamic, open-minded and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help.
- Competitive compensation
- Company Stock-Options
- A great culture with much more along the way
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page