- Job Title Senior Director of Advisory Services
- Hiring Organization Asurity Technologies
- Company Website https://www.asurity.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
About Asurity Advisory Services
The Asurity Advisory practice is growing rapidly. We are seeing tremendous client demand for our offerings. In this ever-changing market defined by regulatory shifts and compliance challenges, our professionals must be flexible and thrive in a team environment.
The Advisory business is seeking experienced compliance subject matter expert resources to support the following solution offerings:
- Compliance Management system reviews
- Fair and Responsible Banking support
- Program Reviews
- Fintech compliance and
- Mortgage support services
We’re expanding our Asurity business by providing industry expertise in an advisory capacity. The Advisory practice will help our clients to navigate today’s regulatory compliance and risk management challenges. We are seeking resources that have financial services consulting experience. This position will be fully remote.
We are constantly helping our clients meet new regulations and evolving industry priorities, providing technical solutions and professional services to meet the needs of the consumer financial services industry. These capabilities are in demand for the financial services sector. Asurity is seeking a Senior Director of Advisory Services with compliance expertise who can help sell, scope, and manage the delivery of advisory services for our clients.
- Support and help source opportunities within our client and prospect base for the application of professional services using our industry leading domain expertise.
- Leveraging our software and your industry consulting expertise, bring depth in regulatory compliance areas such as overall CMS assessments, Fair and Responsible Banking, Program reviews as well as mortgage support services to conduct analyses, manage projects, and present findings and recommendations with our team of experts.
- Sell and manage a pipeline of products and capabilities, leveraging leadership experience to confidently develop materials, manage challenging projects at a detailed level, and confidently deliver conclusions/recommendations.
- Develop proposals and content to market the enterprise and specific sales opportunities,
- Create or collaborate on articles or thought leadership posts about regulatory compliance topics,
- Speak on compliance topics as an authority.
Experienced practitioner who has a minimum of 20 years of recent experience in financial services and advisory consulting. Prior advisory experience is required. The ideal candidate will have bank regulatory, banking, or fintech experience in addition to advisory experience.
Experienced professionals who have experience with the oversight of compliance activities, regulatory examinations, and the operational deployment of process and policy. Prior experience with fair and responsible banking, fair lending, fair housing, UDAAP, or CRA is beneficial.
The ideal candidate has experience in leadership, building and managing teams, and overseeing the execution of multiple simultaneous engagements while delivering services on schedule and within budget and meeting revenue and delivery objectives.
Ability to provide clients with leading practices and ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to drive alignment and adoption.
Other important characteristics and/or capabilities:
- Proven track record in the financial services industry.
- Ability to act decisively with a bias toward action.
- Ability to solve complex problems and deliver rapid results.
- Ability to proactively work with clients to develop and deliver solutions to meet the client’s needs.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Technology experience preferred.
- Business process experience a plus.
- Assist clients in developing and deploying target operating model plans.
- Proactively manage client’s expectations, anticipate project risks, and provide solutions to meet business and regulatory challenges.
- Contribute to sales results by generating new business or additional business within the client base.
- CRCM Certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Attractive package with title, pay and participation in variable incentive programs commensurate with experience.
- You will be able to collaborate with a team of innovators, at the forefront of our industry.
- You will be working on exciting projects, making a true impact in helping us mature, innovate and scale across the board.
- You will be part of a successful, growing business, valued by its clients.
- You will be joining a team where people support and care about each other.
Asurity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other legally protected basis.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page