- Job Title Senior Director, People & Culture
- Hiring Organization Unqork
- Company Website https://www.unqork.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
As the deputy to the Chief People Officer, the People & Culture leader will operate across the entire People team. Organizationally, the People & Culture Leader will report to the Chief People Officer and will have accountability for:
- HR Business Partners
- Employee Experience/Culture (including our NYC HQ)
- Organizational, Talent & Leadership Development (in partnership with the CPO)
- Learning for all
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
Unqork is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. We strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $200,000 – $300,000 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
- Report to our Chief People Officer and will be expected to be in office 1-2 times a week.
- Lead a team of HR Business Partners and have end-to-end ownership of functional areas including employee experience/OD/L&D
- Take on client groups as their HRBP and service as a trusted advisor to the Senior Leadership Team
- Influence business outcomes in key areas including improving cross functional collaboration and results, analyzing organizational design and recommending key changes
- Uncover and amplify our Employee Value Proposition
- Drive high performing teams through in-tact team facilitations and learning
- Partner with our DEI team to amplify DEI initiatives across the business – such as helping teams commit to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
- Implement a top talent identification and development framework and integrate its application across the talent lifecycle (performance management, feedback, promotions, bonuses, etc)
- Create an enterprise approach to talent reviews, succession planning and tap talent development
- Aligned to the company focus areas, schedule a quarterly series of L&D events for all Unqorkers, and/or for certain subsets (e.g. ERSG’s, first time managers, etc.)
- Minimum 10 years’ human resource management experience
- Must have previously managed HR Business Partners
- Prior employment in a startup
- Thought leadership; experience across different functional areas of HR; familiar with benchmarking and competitive intelligence regarding employment trends, future of work, etc.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of employment law and experienced at managing employee relations cases – especially those that are typical of working in a startup environment in NYC
- Proven experience building strong relationships with senior leaders
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources or related field
- Experience with organizational change initiatives and implementation of talent management strategies and processes.
- Where you’ll work: NYC Metro Area – Hybrid role – 1-2 days in the office
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
- 16 weeks of Paid Par
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $200,000 - $300,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page