- Job Title Senior Director, Web Marketing Campaigns
- Hiring Organization Microsoft
- Company Website https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
- Remarks High Paying
The web marketing team has a vision to create world class websites by inspiring, educating, and supporting customers throughout their online experience. Our charter is to manage and continually optimize and test our worldwide web properties to drive engagement, leads and trials. We are a fast-paced group with a focus on getting things done, simplifying anything and everything, and having fun doing it. You will be in the middle of it all, helping to make decisions that impact customer experiences, acquisition funnels, and global web experiences.
Integrated Marketing M6 – The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $152,300 – $266,800 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $194,800 – $292,200 per year.
Microsoft has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets (see below). The range above reflects the potential base pay across the U.S. for this role (except as noted below); the applicable base pay range will depend on what ultimately is determined to be the candidate’s primary work location. Individual base pay depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time.
At Microsoft certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including merit increases, annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role. Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of employment with Microsoft and the country work location. U.S.-based employees have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and wellbeing benefits, among others. U.S.-based employees also receive up to 10 paid holidays, accrue up to 15 paid vacation days, and receive up to 80 hours paid sick time (front-loaded) per calendar year.
Our Commitment to Pay Equity
We are committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work.
Understanding Roles at Microsoft
The top of this page displays the role for which the base pay ranges apply – Integrated Marketing M6. The way we define roles includes two things: discipline (the type of work) and career stage (scope and complexity). The career stage has two parts – the first identifies whether the role is a manager (M), an individual contributor (IC), an admin-technician-retail (ATR) job, or an intern. The second part identifies the relative seniority of the role – a higher number (or later letter alphabetically in the case of ATR) indicates greater scope and complexity.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The Director of Web Marketing will be responsible for helping drive significant customer experience enhancements to the overall GDC web ecosystem, as well as broad-scale web marketing campaigns that transcend our Cloud Solution Areas.
This is a leadership role that will help drive our Account Based Marketing and Global Engagement Programs workstreams with a cross-functional web team. The role with help creating a centralized approach and discipline to drive alignment between core GDC priorities and the web experiences in the Microsoft Commercial Business portfolio. This role will work cross-functionally with key partners to create strategies that will drive engagement, lead capture and improve customer satisfaction. This is a key leadership role that will require close collaboration with stakeholders to plan, launch, and enhance the site experience for specific marketing and engagement programs to drive business outcomes.
- Manage a cross-functional web team driving campaigns the Microsoft Commercial Business website portfolio, including ABM and GEP motions.
- Key leadership role in helping take the customer experience of our GDC cloud websites to the next level
- Create cross-Cloud Solutions Area web experience strategies and manage execution for marketing moments, launches and campaigns as prioritized by business partners
- Interact with business stakeholders to obtain, clarify, and verify requirements and deliverable for projects.
- Use site metrics, customer data, third party research and other sources inform grounded and insightful web experience briefs.
- Collaborate with product marketing and Integrated Marketing teams to deliver on defined strategies that create improved leads, trials and engagement metrics.
- Define and track success metrics to deliver on key site goals and provide post-launch evaluation.
- Participate in fiscal planning, providing fresh perspective and helping align teams.
- Web experience strategy planning
- Management and support of key ABM and GDC projects
- Performance reporting/analysis
- Recommend best practices and optimizations for page content, layout, and design for campaigns, launches and programs
- Communication with leadership team and partners on program strategy, execution and outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Public Relations, or related field AND 7+ years integrated marketing (e.g., digital, relationship, social media, campaign), event management, marketing strategy, business planning, marketing operations, or related work experience OR equivalent experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Public Relations, or related field AND 4+ years integrated marketing (e.g., digital, relationship, social media, campaign), event management, marketing strategy, business planning, marketing operations, or related experience OR Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Public Relations, or related field AND 9+ years integrated marketing (e.g., digital, relationship, social media, campaign), event management, marketing strategy, business planning, marketing operations, or related experience OR equivalent experience.
- 5+ years people management experience
- Strategically focused, anticipates and develops business opportunities and priorities for future action, while being able to focus on achieving concrete business results through marketing execution during the fiscal year
- Self-starter with experience developing effective customer journeys and web strategy
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, work under deadline pressure across multiple projects
- Effective leader that can represent the customer point of view and drive quality experiences
- Excellent communication with ability to create convincing recommendations and presentations
- General comfort in reporting data on digital experiences
- Ability to use the site performance tools
- Adobe Analytics – used frequently; Current dashboards pull data from Adobe, but knowing how to navigate the tool is key
- PowerBI – dashboards that pull site data from Adobe Analytics
- Heat map and customer journey tool
- Usertesting.com – UX survey tool to gain customer feedback
- Working knowledge of Azure Dev Ops (ADO) tool used to project manage work
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer SD $152,300 – $266,800 per year
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page