- Job Title Senior Financial Analyst
- Hiring Organization Mural
- Company Website https://www.mural.co/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
ABOUT THE TEAM
This Senior Financial Analyst will be a key contributor to Mural’s lean, but mighty, FP&A team. You will play a crucial role in strategic planning, become a valued financial business partner, and support the Mural business with financial models and metrics expertise.
As a Senior Financial Analyst within our Finance team, you will play a crucial role in providing actionable financial insights to drive business decisions. You will analyze financial data, create forecasts, and develop models to support strategic initiatives. Your mission is to provide the financial foundation necessary for Mural’s continued growth and market leadership. You will actively collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure financial alignment and success in achieving business objectives.
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $103,000- $129,000 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Conduct financial analysis and modeling to drive strategic decisions and resource allocation within the business.
- Develop and maintain financial forecasts, highlighting risks and opportunities for revenue growth and profitability.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product teams to provide financial guidance and support in planning and execution of company-wide strategies.
- Prepare insightful financial presentations and reports to communicate financial performance, trends, and actionable recommendations to senior management.
- Optimize financial processes and systems to enhance efficiency and accuracy, ensuring seamless financial operations.
- 3+ years of relevant financial analysis experience.
- Experience in the SaaS or technology industry preferred.
- Strong proficiency in financial modeling, analysis, and forecasting.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively across teams and organizational levels.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly present insights from analysis
- Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical skills and the ability to translate complex data into meaningful insights.
- Ability to synthesize sophisticated data into simple consumable deliverables with clear takeaways
- You have intermediate knowledge of CRM systems, particularly Salesforce, preferred
- Strong MS Excel, Tableau and Google suite, or other financial and data visualization software
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $103,000- $129,000
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page