- Job Title Senior Full-Stack Engineer
- Hiring Organization Canva
- Company Website https://www.canva.com/website-builder/
- Remote Locations New Zealand
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the team/role
Canva’s ecosystem is made of dozens of apps beautifully integrated with our platform. You will be working on multiple seamless integrations between Canva and very widely used platforms that will supercharge our user’s collaboration capacity.
The ability the connect Canva with the largest platforms on the Web is essential to the growth of our teams, enterprise and education products.
- Build and develop frameworks and supporting first & second party apps/integrations
- Set standards and best practices for integrations across the company
- Work towards additional bespoke apps/integration and/or add features to existing apps/integrations
- Support first & second party apps/integrations
- Work with Vendor partners to help onboard, support and manage the implementation of apps and integrations
- Work with and learn from an experienced team while taking on some of Canva’s most complex problems
- Strong BE architecture and coding fundamentals in Java
- Solid system design fundamentals
- Experience communicating with external and internal stakeholders to align on goals
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location New Zealand
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page