- Job Title Senior Graphic Designer
- Hiring Organization VIDA & Co.
- Company Website https://shopvida.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
VIDA is a San Francisco-based Public-Benefits Corporation that offers design-forward, highly effective, and sustainable products that serve the health needs of conscientious consumers. Our products have been featured by publications including NBC, Today, Health, Prevention, VOGUE, Bazaar, Glamour, C|NET, and NPR, among others. VIDA was recognized by Fast Company for the World-Changing Ideas Award of 2021.
About this Role
We are looking for a senior graphic designer who will be working with other members of the marketing and design team to create engaging, on-brand graphics for social media, website assets, collateral, packaging design, etc. The senior graphic designer’s responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas. You will be working independently and will have two designers as direct reports. The role itself will report to our Head of Product
To be successful as a senior graphic designer, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, an excellent senior graphic designer will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company to benefit the health needs of our customers and make a difference in this world in creating impactful designs that capture through our products.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Oversee all design elements, from the initial conception to final delivery
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Arts, or a related field
- Portfolio with design projects.
- At least 3-5 years of proven work experience as a graphic designer.
- Experience with design software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Familiarity with design techniques and knowledge of basic design principles
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type, and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
We look for people who
- Create new paths and solutions, rather than follow what everyone else is doing
- Are honest, open, respectful, and responsible
- Are hard-working, and ambitious.
- Appreciate the beautiful design and craftsmanship.
- Are kind and thoughtful and caring about their impact on the world.
The position is a full-time role and is 100% remote. We are ideally looking for someone who is based offshore. Working hours are in the EST timezone. The position comes with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer competitive salary
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page