- Job Title Senior Growth Manager
- Hiring Organization Carry1st
- Company Website https://www.carry1st.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Carry1st is Africa’s leading publisher of mobile games and digital content. Operating at the intersection of games, publishing, and fintech, we scale awesome content in frontier markets by solving hard problems. Across our publishing and Pay1st business lines, we are partnered with top global game companies like Riot Games, Activision, and Stillfront. We are backed by top investors like: a16z, Bitkraft, Google, Konvoy, Riot Games, and Nas.
As a Senior Growth Manager you will be instrumental to Carry1st partnerships success. You will be in charge of driving revenue growth for games monetizing with Pay1st – leveraging, our proprietary payment gateway and Carry1st Shop, the leading gaming store in Africa. You will succeed by building strong relationships with partners, articulating impactful growth strategies and leveraging internal and external marketing resources.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about gaming, willing to make an impact in fast-growing African markets, while working with top global game publishers.
- Determine and execute go-to-market strategies to drive revenue for our partners’ games in Africa
- Own the relationship with our partners from a growth operations perspective
- Participate in the planning and execution of online and offline events and campaigns
- Coordinate across functions – creative, product, community, marketing – to carry out such activities
- Manage and coach a lean team of Growth Associates
- Have fun and work on exciting projects around gaming!
- 5+ years of related growth or marketing work experience, preferably in the free-to-play gaming industry
- Passion for gaming with ability to speak the lexicon of gamers is a must
- Self-driven and accountable with a high degree of ownership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Problem-solving attitude combined with great attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Carry1st is a fast-growing, dynamic place to work. And while we are laser focused on building the flagship mobile internet company in Africa, our team is fully remote and 100% global – with people in 25+ countries! At Carry1st, you will…
- Build awesome, industry-changing products, every day
- Grow with a VC-backed startup at the intersection of gaming, fintech, and web3
- Work from anywhere in the world with international teammates
- Own shares in the Company – enabling you to benefit from the value you create
Some additional perks…
- Co-working excursions: Travel to meet your colleagues in cities around the world
- Awesome equipment: Get everything you need to work effectively
- Remote working allowance: Put an additional $600 / year to optimize your WFH experience
- Learning and development: Attend courses, conferences and training events
- Social events: Participate in regular company events to relax and connect with teammates
- Birthday leave: Enjoy a paid day off on your special day
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. Join us!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page