Company Website: https://doist.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
At Doist, our mission is to inspire the workplace of the future by creating simple yet powerful productivity tools that promote a more fulfilling way to work and live.
We’re a multidisciplinary, fully remote team that’s passionate about creating products, like Todoist and Twist, that improve people’s lives. We thrive on innovating new solutions to old productivity challenges and we seek to rethink how productivity tools are made.
Our Core Values
They are few, but they are mighty. From creating processes to decision-making and recruiting, we build our five core values into nearly every single thing we do.
- Independence. Others can trust that youll deliver on time and your teammates dont need to worry about you keeping your word.
- Mastery. You love what you do and care deeply about the quality of your work, down to the smallest details. Youre continuously learning and pushing yourself to the limits of your ability. You’re never satisfied with the status-quo.
- Communication. Your communication is clear, concise, and engaging whether you’re explaining a complex idea or providing feedback to a teammate.
- Ambition & Balance. You aspire to put a dent in the universe. To do this, you set high standards for yourself and those around you. The time you spend on work isnt measured by quantity, but by quality.
- Impact. You’re able to take a bird’s eye view to pinpoint and then solve issues that have a high impact on our customers, our team, and our company. You’re committed to the health and success of both your teammates and Doist as a company.
We invite you to visit our blog to learn more about us, our values, and how we work.
As iOS Developer, you’ll use your strong grasp of Computer Science fundamentals and experience to continue creating an amazing experience for our users on Todoist and Twist for the Apple platforms. However, at Doist, youre not just a developer. Youll use your business aptitude, creativity, and strong interpersonal skills, to collaborate in cross-functional teams to define and drive complex and exciting initiatives
- 4+ years of experience working as part of iOS development teams, dealing with complex problems and shipping relevant projects to the App Store.
- 2+ years of experience and strong knowledge of Swift.
- Awareness and experience with the most relevant and recent iOS, iPadOS and watchOS technologies.
- Background in designing and refactoring large-scale systems.
- Solid knowledge of testing principles.
- Strong communication skills in a remote, asynchronous context.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience using the Apple Human Interface Guidelines to create great user experiences.
- Experience optimizing performance using various tools and techniques.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in integrating third-party technologies.
- Experience with XCTest framework and UITests.
- Experience with Git and GitHub.
A complete application includes:
- A resume or manually entered experience (you can choose your preference).
- Thoughtful, thorough responses to all the application questions. No cover letter needed!
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the role is filled. The process will be as follows:
- Interview with Nuno B., our Head of iOS.
- We’ll ask you to complete a test task.
- Interview with Anthony E., a member of our iOS team.
- Interview with Amir S.., our Founder & CEO.
Our perks and benefits are designed to provide the freedom and support you need to grow personally and professionally. Heres what that looks like:
- Work from anywhere in the world. We never place restrictions on locations.
- Design your own schedule. Work no more than 40 hours/week.
- Competitive pay. Our formula-based salary calculation provides a highly competitive rate based on your skills and location.
Expand your professional skills
- Pursue personal projects. All Doisters get one month per year to spend on a work-related project theyre passionate about.
- Attend conferences. Youll have a recurring budget to spend on attending conferences that grow your professional knowledge, skills, and network.
- Company retreats. Our annual company-wide retreats are unforgettable.
Craft your ideal work environment
- Cozy up at a coworking space. Find a coworking space thats right for you and Doist will cover the expense.
- Apps and services budget. Youll have a monthly budget to spend on services that help you do your job.
- Hardware budget. Youll have access to a recurring budget to spend on work-related equipment.
Focus on your well-being
- Generous time off. Doisters get 8 weeks (40 days) of PTO/year to use as they wish on vacations and national holidays.
- Parental leave. New parents receive 5 weeks of paid parental leave in addition to 13 weeks of paid pregnancy-related medical leave.
- Invest in your health and wellness. You’ll have a monthly budget to spend on things like a gym membership, healthy snacks, massages, health insurance, etc.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location anywhere in the world
- Salary Offer Competitive pay
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours no more than 40 hours/week
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page