- Job Title Senior Logistics & Supply Chain eCommerce Specialist
- Hiring Organization HelloChakra LLC
- Company Website https://hellochakra.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We are on a mission of Spreading Love, Positivity, And Health, One Product At A Time
Here is a video from HelloChakra CEO and co-owner: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zms0ivl6alha7xs/Yuli%20HelloChakra%20Job%20Post%20Intro.MOV?dl=0
Our core values are the following:
- Excellence in everything we do (“I go above and beyond!”) – We believe in being excellent and showing it with our actions and mindset in absolutely everything we do day to day.
- Ownership and responsibility (“I own it”) – We believe in taking full ownership and full responsibility for everything we do. That means taking full ownership of every small task and taking responsibility for deliverables and outcomes.
- Push the limits (“I don’t take No as an answer”) – We love pushing the limits and we do not take no as an answer. WE push their limits so that we can grow professionally.
- Cooperate and Serve (“Everyone matters”) – We believe in team cooperation and serving both our external customers and serving all of our internal team.
- Lead and optimize the e-commerce supply chain, ensuring smooth operations from supplier to customer.
- Research and implement new solutions to enhance logistics and operations.
- Communicate and negotiate with international suppliers, ensuring timely and cost-effective procurement.
- Oversee purchase order inspections, ensuring quality and compliance.
- Manage VAT importation and clearance processes.
- Optimize Amazon FBA logistics, from shipment planning to warehousing.
- Lead new logistics and operation projects, ensuring alignment with company goals.
- Identify and rectify inefficiencies in the supply chain.
- Manage data efficiently using tools like Google Spreadsheets and Notion databases.
- Forecast inventory needs and manage stock levels.
- Make informed logistics decisions based on market trends and consumer behavior.
- Coordinate sea and air shipments, ensuring compliance with importation rules.
- Create clear and concise reports on logistics and operations.
- Manage Amazon MFN and Shopify fulfillment processes.
- Calculate and analyze costs to determine ROI and margins.
- Negotiate with suppliers and partners to secure the best deals.
- Set, commit to, and achieve specific goals and timelines.
- An experienced professional with 4+ years at least in the e-commerce supply chain.
- Used to liaise with international suppliers, especially from China, in text and over calls.
- Someone who has orchestrated numerous purchase orders understands the intricacies of the process.
- Familiar with different incoterms like FOB, EXW, etc., and can efficiently coordinate the entire purchase order process.
- Familiar with VAT importation, clearance procedures, and the nuances of indirect representation.
- Proficient in Amazon FBA and 3PL (Third-party) logistics, from shipment planning to warehousing and cost optimization.
- A forward-thinker, ready to lead new projects and not just maintain existing processes.
- Highly skilled with tools like Google Spreadsheets and Excel for data management and calculations. (Bonus points if experienced with Notion databases and relations).
- Knowledgeable in inventory forecasting and stock management.
- Well-versed in sea (FCL & LCL) and air shipments, understanding importation rules and HTS/HS codes. Bonus for direct experience with DHL or UPS.
- Efficient in creating clear reports and organizing vast amounts of information.
- Experienced with Amazon MFN and Shopify fulfillment.
- Understands the intricacies of calculating costs of goods sold, landed costs, and their significance in determining ROI and margins.
- Fully remote and full-time role
- Fully flexible working schedule; you can be online at any time during the day as long as you deliver results. The company measures only performance and results
- With outstanding performance, there are regular salary increase opportunities if you can deliver outstanding results. Salary increases have to be connected to performance only.
- Professional growth opportunities to a more senior role
- Company swag
- Access to personal development fund as well as an emergency fund
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page