- Job Title Senior Manager, Partnerships
- Hiring Organization Chess.com
- Company Website https://www.chess.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Chess.com is one of the largest gaming sites in the world and the #1 platform for playing, learning, and enjoying chess.
We are a team of 650+ fully remote people in 60+ countries working hard to serve the global chess community. We are here to support 125M+ chess players worldwide with the best possible product, content, and tools to serve the community!
We are a tech company. A gaming company. A content company. And we do it all with passion and commitment to the game. Above all we prize our mission-driven, flat, life-celebrating, no-corporate culture, and we look forward to meeting you and learning more about what you can bring to the team.
You are passionate about growing the global chess community by partnering with the biggest names possible. You have experience managing and nurturing high profile relationships with individuals and brands alike. You have a love for the game, playing, watching, and engaging with content right alongside our passionate community, and are ready to jump in and help grow the game.
About the Opportunity
- This is a full-time position
- We are 100% remote (always have been, always will be!)
- [This is open to applicants who can legally work in the US]
- Research, identify, and cultivate new relationships with influencers outside of the chess space
- Increase social media engagement from content creators and influences with the game of chess
- Be a frontline ambassador for Chess.com that represents the company and our community
- Help manage our streamer’s program, alongside leadership, with an eye on growth and service
- Design and experiment with new ideas to create powerful campaigns and partnerships
- 3+ years in talent/influencer relations
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to your work, driving for results without micromanagement
- Must love chess, know the chess community ecosystem, and be invested in growing the game and audience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills working in a fully distributed team
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page